There is more than one artist with this name. For the Montreal band, please go to Natasha (CAN).
1) During her junior year in high school, while working at a Subway sandwich shop, Natasha was introduced to Grammy Award-winning super producer Rodney Jerkins. Making up routines and dancing to videos in the mirror prepared her for an amazing audition for Jerkins. After seeing her sing and dance just once, Jerkins invited Natasha to his Darkchild studio to record what would ultimately become her first two smashes, "So Sick" and "Hey Hey Hey." A short time later she was signed to Jive Records through Jerkins' Darkchild Entertainment.
"I've never seen a new artist like Natasha," says Jerkins. "She's already doing things that it took a decade for more established artists to learn."
"This is a dream come true for me," beams Natasha. After years of dancing in the family room of her parents' Galloway, NJ home she finally puts her moves to work in her debut video for "Hey Hey Hey." Currently a senior in high school Natasha is excited to rep for the Class of 2007 as she begins her career as a recording artist.
2) Natasha is Natasha Alexandrovna, a Russian pop and Freestyle artist. Her first single Be Gentle With My Heart was released by Canada-based Sizzle Records in 1987, and her album Russian Revolution was released by Canadian label Ha!Ha! Productions in 1993.
3) Natasha is the name under which Natasha England had success in the UK charts in the early 80s.
4) Natasha is a young romanian duo trying to make it through.
5) Natasha is a 4-piece band from Montreal, they blend pop and rock to create pop-rock. In french.
6.) Natasha is an arabic singer from Lebanon that has one album out named Natasha 2010
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.