28 October 1983 (age 37)
Marseille, Bouches-du-Rhône, Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur, France
There is more than one artist named Nadia:
1. Nadia, American Singer-songwriter
2. Nadia Almada, a Madeiran-born UK reality TV star who won Big Brother in 2004.
3. Nadia Lopez, a Grammy Award nominated Mexican singer and reality television star.
4. Nadia Robichaud, a French-Canadian eurodance singer.
5. Nadia (Надя in Bulgarian), a Bulgarian pop singer.
6. Nadia Hulett, of Phantom Posse.
7. Nadia, a Korean group
8. Hozan Nadia (means 'artist Nadia'), a Kurdish singer
9. Nadia (Nadia Partyka), a Polish singer
1. Nadia is an American singer-songwriter. Longing, love and life’s tribulations are the themes of her songs. Nadia's music is melancholic and filled with emotion. She fuses catchy melodies and sweet harmonies. Nadia sings from her heart and with her soul. Prior to pursuing music, Nadia worked as a television journalist for several years. She may have given up the trenches, but she's still hanging on to her microphone. Instead of telling stories through video, she's now weaving stories with her voice.
2. Nadia Almada (born Jorge Leodoro, 28 January 1977, Madeira) is a UK based transexual reality TV star who won the fifth series of Big Brother UK in 2004. After moving to England in 1996, Nadia (who was also known as Carlos Leodoro before becoming a woman) worked as a cashier in a bank. She entered the Big Brother house on 28 May 2004 and after 71 days she emerged the winner with 74% of the overall vote.
3. Nadia Lopez was born to Mario Lopez Hernández and Aurora Ayuso Rodriguez. Nadia won first prize in the V International Talent and Modeling Convention in 1998. She recorded CDs in Oaxaca, most notably "Enamorada de tí," releasted in 1998. In 2002, Nadia landed a spot on the Mexican reality show La Academia on Televisión Azteca. With her rendition of "Cucurrucucu Paloma," she made the final 14 contestants on June 30, 2002. In February 2003, Nadia's first album, called "Nadia," was released, featuring tracks "La differencia" ("The difference"), "La duda" ("The doubt"), and "Te voy a olvidar" ("I'm going to forget you"). The album reached #1 in Mexican sales weeks after its release and was certified gold (100,000 copies sold) within several months.
Nadia's third album, Endulzame el oido (Sweeten my ears), was released in 2005.
Nadia released her fourth album, Mujer (Woman).which includes songs such as Abrazame, Heridas, Eternamente Bella and many more. Her fifth album "Un Poco de Tus Besos" was released at September 24 2007. Her sixth album "A Puro Dolor" will be released on March 5th, 2008. The album finally gives a chance to Nadia demonstrate her talent in the Ranchero music.
4. Nadia is a Canadian Dance singer.
In 1995, Nadia signed a record deal with New Music Records based out of Montreal releasing a number of hit singles heard over the radio stations across Canada. She also signed many of those singles abroad.
Her first Album “Kiss of Destiny” was released in Russia, Japan and Saudi Arabia. She was featured as a performer on Much Music’s “Electric Circus” and Musique Plus “Bouge De La” as well she performed regularly in Ottawa, Montreal, Toronto, and Quebec city for various events.
A singer, dancer and choreographer, Nadia teaches Hip Hop dance and is also the choreographer for “DanceIt International”. Sought out by Brian Orser to choreograph the “funky moves” section of his ice show, Nadia also presents for the Can Fit Pro fitness conference. Over the years she has worked in various fitness clubs, community centers and dance studios like Sportheque de Hull, St-Laurent Complex, Carole Brouard Dance Studio as well as working in schools with Projet Jeune En Forme.
5. Nadia is a Bulgarian pop / RnB singer. She was borne in the city of Varna. An ex-swimmer, Nadia started working with DesiSlava (a famous Bulgarian singer) in 2010. DesiSlava became her producer and Nadia released her own first single named "Virtual Game"..
7. Nadia (Korean: 나디아;) is a South Korean project group formed by Purple Communication and SM Entertainment in 2009. The name is inspired from a Japanese animation series of the same name. The duo consists of Hwang Hyun (황현, from the one-man band Roommate) and Myung In-hee (명인희, from the Korean band THE THE).
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.