Haruma Miura (三浦 春馬, Miura Haruma?) (born April 5, 1990) is a Japanese actor and singer. He is part of the Amuse agency, and debuted as one of the members of Brash Brats, a J-pop group. However, they are currently on hiatus, while Haruma is still active as an actor. He gained popularity with Gokusen 3 and 2007 film Koizora. He starred for the first time with a leading role in drama based on manga, Bloody Monday.
Miura made his debut in NHK drama Agri, when he was only seven. He was enrolled at Tsukuba Actor's Studio and whilst he was still acting, formed Brash Brats with two other students. When Tsukuba Actor's Studio closed down, Miura and his fellow bandmates joined Amuse agency.
Miura soon gained recognition following several dramas such as Fight. During this time, Brash Brats went on hiatus, while Miura continued his acting career.
He was cast in the movie Koizora, which was based on a popular cell phone novel. It was released in the fall of 2007. The same year, he was cast in the movie Negative Happy Chainsaw Edge starring Hayato Ichihara. In 2008, he starred opposite Juri Ueno in Naoko and won the Sponichi Grand Prix Newcomer Award in the 63rd Mainichi Film Awards in 2009 for his role. He also was given a newcomer award in the 31st Japan Academy Awards on February 15, 2008.
Miura then went to star in dramas such as Binbō Danshi and the third season of Gokusen as major supporting characters. His continuingly growing popularity during 2008 then led to him to become the leading character of Fujimaru Takagi in manga based drama Bloody Monday, in which he played a genius computer hacker trying to prevent the release of a biological virus from a terrorist organization. The autumn drama also co-starred fellow Amuse actor Takeru Sato.
In February 2009, he was one of the recipients of a newcomer award in the 2009 Elan d'or Awards.Miura starred in Crows Zero II, which is the sequel to Crows Zero and was reunited with actor Shun Oguri whom he had previously worked with in Binbō Danshi. It opened in theaters on April 11, 2009. A movie of Gokusen was released in July, in which Miura reprised his role of Ren Kazama. From June 20, 2009 to July 26, 2009, Miura starred in his first stage production entitled Hoshi no Daichi ni Furu Namida.] On September 2, 2009, it was announced that Miura would play the lead role in the NTV drama Samurai High School.
* Bloody Monday 2 as Takagi Fujimaru (TBS, 2010)
* Samurai High School as Mochizuki Kotaro (NTV, 2009)
* Gokusen 3 SP as Kazama Ren (NTV, 2009)
* Bloody Monday as Takagi Fujimaru (TBS, 2008)
* Galileo: Episode Zero as young Manabu (Fuji TV, 2008)
* Gokusen 3 as Kazama Ren (NTV, 2008)
* Binbo Danshi as Shiraishi Ryo (NTV, 2008)
* 14 Sai no Haha as Kirino Satoshi (NTV, 2006)
* Children (WOWOW, 2006)
* Komyo ga Tsuji (NHK, 2006)
* Unfair (Fuji TV, 2006)
* Ima Ai ni Yukimasu (TBS, 2005)
* Fight as Okabe Kiyoshi (NHK, 2005)
* Division 1 Aozora Koi Hoshi (Fuji TV, 2005)
* Musashi as Jotaro (NHK, 2003)
* Manatsu no Merry Christmas (TBS, 2000)
* Doyo Wide Gekijo (TV Asahi, 1995)
* Gokusen: The Movie as Kazama Ren (2009)
* Crows ZERO II (2009)
* Naoko (2008)
* Negative Happy Chainsaw Edge as Noto (2007)
* Koizora as Hiro(2007)
* Akihabara@Deep (2006)
* Catch A Wave (2006)
* Mori no Gakko (2002)
* Sennen no Koi - Hikaru Genji Monogatari (TOEI, 2002)
* Nile (TOEI, 1999)
* Jubaku Spellbound (TOEI, 1999)
_Umaku Ienai (うまく言えない?) by Yuzu
_ Tabun (たぶん?) (2007)
_ Letters (2008)
_Hoshi No Daichi Ni Furu Namida (星の大地に降る涙?) (2009)
_JPOP group: Brash Brats
_Miura graduated from Horikoshi High School in Nakano, Tokyo on February 19, 2009.
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.