There is more than one artist with this name:
8) "M" is a rock band hailing from Japan. Their music can be considered part of the "angura kei" movement and they have a similar sound to another Japanese rock band by the name "ムック". Most fans tag them as Ｍ but the correct tag still is "M".
9) "M." is an Artist from the US. His music is mostly Electronic, Dance, House, Techno, Trance, Euro, New Age and New Wave. He is internet famous with thousands of fans on Facebook and Twitter. He has donated most of his earnings to many charities. Songs such as "It's Brand New Day, Not Happy, Where Did Love Go, Desire and Ecstasy" have become such underground classics. He also goes by the stage name M²X (Be Blunt, Big Bad Wolf) and M²A (More Than A Woman, Fish On The Runway, Release Da Beast, Are You A Good Bitch). With 24+ Tracks available on every online distribution system, countless VJ's on youtube, 18 websites and blogs you can find him anywhere under the "duzkiss" name. M.'s future album's "Me, Myself and I" and "The World According to M." are being released in 2012.
10) "m" is an indietronica/electronic trio from Belarus. They released the first EP "Glimpse Idea" in 2011.
11) "M" is a Japanese rapper
13) "M" is the artist name of Finnish musician and actor Minja Koski. Electronic pop music with a strong, mystic and enchanting atmosphere, and strongly attached to the popularity of Finnish folk music.
1) "M" is the name of Robin Scott's musical collaboration which had a hit with "Pop Muzik", reaching No. 1 in the US on November 3, 1979, and No. 2 in the UK charts in April 1979. Other members of "M" at one time or another included Mark King, Brigit Novik, Wally Badarou and Phil Gould, who were later to become "Level 42".
Although often listed or tagged as "one hit wonders", M had three other singles that achieved a chart entry in the UK, "Moonlight and Muzak" (#33 in December 1979), "That's the Way the Money Goes" (#45 in March 1980) and "Official Secrets" (#64 in November 1980).
"M" released three studio albums throughout their career: "New York • London • Paris • Munich" in 1979, "The Official Secrets Act" in 1980, and "Famous Last Words " in 1981 (which was never released in the UK). A fourth album, "Robin Scott with Shikisha", was recorded in 1984, but was not released until 1998.
2) "Lee Min Woo" (born July 28, 1979) is a backup-singer and member of the Korean boyband "Shinhwa". Lee first started his solo act in 2003 when his band was on hiatus. He has since released three successful studio albums. As a solo artist, Lee changed his stage name to "M".
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.