The Choir was founded in 1875, Szolnok, Hungary. The "Fáklyatársulat" (Brotherhood of The Torch) was the predecessor of the malechoir, they sang on funerals of workers, becouse the first singers (and more then half of the choir at today) was workers in the Hungarian State Railways' Repair Industry at Szolnok. (In hungarian: MÁV Szolnoki Járműjavító).
Nowadays they are well-known not just in Hungary, but in a lot of other country of the World.
the official Website in hungarian
Don't want to see ads? Subscribe now