There are several acts named Lucifer:
3) Dutch pop group (1972-1978) formed in Loosdrecht, Netherlands, with Margriet Eshuijs as its singer. Their biggest chart success was "House for Sale". Producer: Hans Vermeulen, songwriters: Gloria Sklerov/Harry Lloyd, Drums: Hennie Huisman, Bass: Dick Buysman. After Lucifer's demise, Eshuijs embarked on a succesful solo career under her own name and as frontwoman of the Margriet Eshuijs Band.
4) A short lived hard rock band that released an album in 1972 it has a cover of the The Youngbloods song "Get Together".
5) Solo project of Welsh film maker Denys Irving, previously misattributed to Peter "Lucifer" Walker (ex-Purple Gang). The private press albums Big Gun & Exit were released in 1972.
6) A Swedish death metal band formed in 1990. They released 3 demos and a single. There is also a full length recorded by this band that was never released.
7) Blackened heavy metal band formed October 1992 in New York City. Members included Benjamin Card (vocals, guitars, keyboards, piano), Julia Card (backing vocals), David Di Blasio(bass), and Richard Baron (drums).
8) American death metal band from Goldboro, Maryland formed in 1998. They are currently unsigned. Focused mainly on anti-Christian themes. Influenced by Morbid Angel, Cannibal Corpse, and Suffocation. More information to be found at http://www.myspace.com/luciferdeathmetal and http://www.metal-archives.com
9) Lithuanian death / thrash metal band from Vilnius, Lithuania. On winter of 2008-2009 the band started to work in studio. In July 2009 the band presented their first demo album "Agony". After that, the band split-up. The band re-formed in 2010 with a new line-up. New songs, pics and video can be found at their Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lucifer/147853938596403
10) Λucifer (sometimes spelled Aucifer, pronounced Lucifer because of the greek letter "L" lambda "Λ") is a Japanese rock group, best known for contributing several of their songs to the popular anime, Kaikan Phrase. The band was formed in 1999, and disbanded in early 2003. More information can be found at http://www.m-up.com/lucifer/.
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.