1986 – present (31 years)
- Pemi Fortuny (1986 – 2006)
Lax'n'busto is a Catalan rock band from El Vendrell. They became famous when they were in high school and recorded a song about their maths teacher, who sued them and took them to court. Their first single was "Carme Falvià", which is one of their most famous hits although it cannot be found anywhere in the market and it is never performed in concerts. Their second big hit is "Tinc fam de tu", inspired in a killer who ate his victim after his crime. Their third hit, which made them a very popular band everywhere in Catalonia was "Miami beach", a cynical song about the fascination with the United States that some Catalan people had in the 80's. The band has evolved since then and nowadays its members are big rock'n'roll musicians.
In 2006, lead singer Pemi Fortuny left the band to create a radio station in Sierra Leone, currently he lives in Costa Rica. In 2007 the group found a new vocalist, Salva Racero, singer and actor from theatre. The first record of this new stage is called "Relax", their hardest album so far, as their manager decided to make it a live recording.
* Salva Racero - Lead vocals
* Pemi Rovirosa - Guitar & back-up vocals
* Jesús Rovira - Bass & back-up vocals
* Christian G. Montenegro - Guitar & back-up vocals
* Jimmy Pinyol - Drums & back-up vocals
* Eduard Font - Piano & Keyboards
* Pemi Fortuny Soler: vocals & guitars.
* 1989: "VAS DE PUNT …O QUÈ!!!"
* 1991: "LAX´N´BUSTO"
* 1992: "VAS DE PUNT …O QUÈ!!!" without banned song "Carme Flavià".
* 1992: "INNURTED"
* 1993: "QUI ETS TU?"
* 1995: "LA CAIXA QUE PUJA I BAIXA"
* 1996: "A L'AUDITORI".
* 1998: “SÍ”.
* 2000: “LLENÇA’T”
* 2002: "MORFINA"
* 2004: "AMB TU"
* 2005: "GRANS ÈXITS"
* 2007: "RELAX"
* 2008: "OBJECTIU: LA LLUNA"
-2006: Last Pemi Fortuny's concert.
-2006: Lax'n'Busto incorpore the new singer, Salva Racero.
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.