There are at least six different groups known by the name "Lace".
2) An American female R&B trio who later went by the name Shades Of Lace.
3) A British group in the late 1960s who released two singles.
4) A country/pop music trio from Canada formed in 1999 by producer David Foster and consisting of Beverley Mahood, Giselle Brohman and Corbi Dyann.
5) Icelandic new wave rock five piece fronted by singer Móa. Signed to Bad Taste records and released their first album, 'Zeitgeist' in 2001.
6) North American 80's Heavy metal band from LA California
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.