28 Apr 2012, 10:54 by audiovisualcity
5 Nov 2011, 17:42 by AlahderiHow varied is your music taste?
First, make a list of your top-20 artists overall. Then, for each of these artists, add the 8 most similar artists to your list. Delete any duplicates, count up the number of entries on your list and this will give you some idea of how eclectic your listening habits are. A score of 9 represents an extremely unvaried musical taste while a 180 represents an extremely varied one.
1.3 Renata Przemyk
1.4 Maria Peszek
1.5 Edyta Bartosiewicz
1.6 Gaba Kulka
2.1 Amy Lee
2.2 We Are the Fallen
2.3 Within Temptation
2.4 Lacuna Coil
2.6 Ben Moody
3.The Dresden Dolls
3.1 Amanda Palmer
3.2 Evelyn Evelyn
3.4 vermilion lies
3.5 Pretty Balanced
3.6 Jason Webley
4.1 Melora Creagger
4.2 Hannah Fury
4.3 vermilion lies
4.4 Queen Adreena
4.5 Switchblade Symphony
4.6 Amanda Palmer
24 Jul 2010, 20:02 by megique1. how did you get into 29 (The Raconteurs)?
listening to The Dead Weather. first songs i heard were Salute Your Solution and Steady As She Goes live sung by Alison Mosshart (since Jack was sick), that's how The Dead Weather has formed.
2. what was the first song you ever heard by 22 (Gaba Kulka)?
Laleczka on the PPA 2008.
3. what’s your favorite lyric by 33 (Sia)?
let's say it's Breathe Me. but i don't think it's perfect or something.
4. what is your favorite album by 49 (Royal Trux)?
5. how many albums by 13 (Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds) do you own?
6. what is your favorite song by 50 (Victoria Petrosillo)?
Requiem Aeternam from Le Roi Soleil musical.
7. is there a song by 39 (Marina & the Diamonds) that makes you sad?
Simplify a little bit.
8. what is your favorite album by 15 (Fiona Apple)?
When the Pawn.
9. what is your favorite song by 5 (Florence + the Machine)?
22 May 2010, 20:13 by silvergreenhawkCzw 20 V – Festiwal Sztuki Forma Katarzyna Groniec
The first time, but there's a first time for everything, sung poetry!
Was pretty good, sometimes funnyyy and sometime I didn’t know watt’s going on.
More comedy then a drama, just watt music should be about if only the guy sitting next to would stop laughing like a 14-teen year old, little girl, every 20 second, everything would be ok:)
The singer and the band were performing as one, it seemed that they know each other for years witch made the spectacle very entertaining. The vulgarisms and nudity (Kaśka showed her legs:) was also a grant part of the show. All together a nice change for once and a cool experience.
9 May 2010, 22:18 by suncarol1.How did you get into #29?
Katarzyna Groniec friend recommend me it
2. What was the first song you ever heard by #22?
i have 21 x 2 and next 23 so... :P
3. What's your favorite lyric by #33?
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
"Are you the one that i've been waiting for?"
4. How did you get into #49?
James Blunt i;ve heard song "You're Beautiful" on the radio
5. How many albums by #13 do you own?
6. What is your favorite song by #50?
James Morrison "The Last Goodbye"
7. Is there a song by #39 that makes you sad?
Ania Dąbrowska yes, of course, for example "Nie ma nic"
8. What is your favorite song by #15?
Anita Lipnicka "O NIczym"
9. What is your favorite song by #5?
The Beatles oh God, it's really hard to choose only one.. "Something", or "A Day In Life", "Tomorrow Never Knows", "Strawberry Field Forever" and more xD
19 Aug 2006, 12:29 by MorinokiRules:
1. Take your first 20 overall top artists (excluding strictly instrumental musicians).
2. From each of them choose a song which is somewhat special to you.
3. From each song choose a small fragment you like the most.
4. List the quotations in a random order and the artists' names in your chart's order and let people guess the songs titles.
5. Mark the quotation if someone guesses it right.
6. Googling is cheating, use only your head and music collection.
Padre oh padre
Re degli elfi
Mi sta toccando
Male mi fa
And they said when you empty your head you can actually see without your sight
and if I'm hanging on to your shade
I guess I'm way beyond the pale
あなたの 思い出を - Anata no omoide wo [All my memories of you]
両手に抱える - Ryoute ni kakaeru [I hold them in my hands]
砂に飲み込まれた夢が - Suna ni nomikomareta yume ga [In my dream, I swallow the sand]
すべて消えるその日まで - Subete kieru sono hi made [and everything will disappear that day]