There is more than one artist with this name:
1) June is a band from Skopje, Macedonia. The story begins in 2007 when Bojana, the band's lead vocals & acoustic guitar started to write her own music. In 2010 she begins to perform as a solo artist under the stage name Bomzich, until May when she and Filip, guitars & vocals, play at a friend's birthday party. In September 2010 they meet Dancho, bass, and since then, they function as a band. Their debut album Someday Soon is an emotional and sweet indie pop sensation accompanied by easy acoustic sounds.
2) American Rapper June hails from the west side of Detroit. He is Currently Signed to independent hip hop record label based in Detroit, Michigan, M.I.C Records
3) June is the stage name of a Korean singer, born in Seoul on 1987/1/2.
Although Korean, he rose to fame in Japan with the JPop song "Baby It's You", the 9th ending to the popular anime BLEACH. More recently, he has released the singles "Pride of Tomorrow" (2nd ending song of D.Gray-man) and "You and Me" in 2007.
4) June is the name of a sardinian band, from Here I stay records
5) There's also a rock band June from Chapel Hill who released the album I Am Beautiful on Beggar's Banquet in 1996. Discography (http://www.trianglerock.com/music/bandetail.php?actor_ID=478)
I Am Beautiful (Friction Media 7-inch) 1994
Stripteaser (Friction Media 7-inch) 1995
Who The Hell: A Tribute to Richard Hell (Cred Factory CD) 1995
Genius (Squealer 7-inch) 1995
I Am Beautiful (Beggar's Banquet CD) 1996
6) June is also the name of a Romanian pop artist that took part in the Romanian preselection of the 2005 Eurovision Song Contest with a song called "Come Into My Life" that came 11th with 58 points.
7) June is the stage name of a French singer/songwriter whose debut EP "The Traveller" was released in October 2010. She performs an original and engaging reggae flavored brand of pop featuring thoughtful English lyrics, and memorable melodies. A full album is scheduled for release in early 2011.
9) June (Mark Sutor, Tim Brennan, Mark Palacz, and AJ Brown)
Chicago, United States (2002-2008)
June was a pop/rock band formed in 2002. The band was a delicate balance between a power-pop collaboration, combining melodic guitar hooks and vocal harmonies and a rock band lyrically straying away from typical avenues.The band independently released The June EP in mid-summer of 2004. Soon after, they signed with Chicago's Victory Records.
They released If You Speak Any Faster in August 2005 and Make It Blur in August 2007.
10) June is also the name of an electronic music artist from Rhodes, Greece - born in the early-mid '80s.
His Golden Era EP was on Boomkat.com top 100 singles of the year 2013, No. 80.
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.