There are at least five artists with the name Jude:
1) An American singer/songwriter
2) A Polish industrial act
3) A Japanese rock band
4) A female rock/pop UK artist
5) A Dutch band with one English member
6) The stage name of Judy Willey, backed by Fickle Pickle
1) Jude (born Michael Jude Christodal in Massachusetts) is an American singer and songwriter. His music ranges from folk to pop, featuring catchy licks and memorable vocals. Jude enjoyed radio play on select stations throughout the US, featuring two tracks from No One is Really Beautiful, I'm Sorry Now and Rick James. Jude also composed the song “You All Everybody” that has been featured on the American television show Lost. His song "I Know" was featured on the soundtrack for the film, City of Angels. Many songs of his have been featured on television and in commercials. His most recent albums have been under Naive records, a French label.
Official website: Jude Music
2) Jude (means Jew) is also the name of a Polish industrial/punk band from Lodz, created in 1993.
Industrial music and multimedia project. using noise music video graphics and technology as a weapon.
treating industrial as a culture and attitude. Punk in roots. Industrial by vocation.
3) right tag: ＪＵＤＥ
JUDE (pronounced YU-DAY) is the name of a Japanese band created by singer, songwriter and producr ASAI Ken'ichi (浅井健一, also a current member of Sherbets, founding and former member of super group AJICO, and the legendary but now defunct BLANKEY JET CITY) formed in March 2002, with bassist WATANABE Keiichi (渡辺圭一, also in HEATWAVE), later joined by drummer IKEHATA Junji (池畑潤二, also in The Roosters, Zero Specter, Heatwave), after having played with 池畑潤二 of ルースターズ and 椎野恭一 of AJICO.
Official website: Sexy Stones Records
4) After first twinkling songs about stars in the sky on those precious ivories Judelallakis eventually grasped the harder Tori Amos stuff and quite enjoyed the piano.
Obviously when the Nirvana boom rocketed to the surface the electronic guitar just had to be jammed – and jammed it was. Inspired by Veruca Salt, Garbage, Queen Adreena and many more she works hard to create rock/pop of varying styles. She can be found on myspace under the profile 'Lallakiss'
5) Jude is also a Dutch band with the following members:
- Daan/Lead Guitar (backing vocals)
- Nick/Drums (backing vocals)
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.