You are viewing an old version of this wiki. View the latest version.
19 December 1975 (age 42)
Keokuk, Lee County, Iowa, United States
Jeremy Soule is an award-winning American composer prominent in game music scores. Soule's soundtracks are often critically acclaimed as being among the best in the computer and video games industry and as rivaling the quality of many orchestral film soundtracks. A large percentage of Soule's music is done electronically and emulates real orchestral music so well that it is frequently indistinguishable from the real thing.
He has produced and composed music for:
* Armies of Exigo
* Azurik: Rise of Perathia
* Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance
* IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey
* Giants: Citizen Kabuto
* The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
* The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
* The Harry Potter games
* Dungeon Siege
* Dungeon Siege II
* Secret of Evermore
* Neverwinter Nights
* Final Four
* Guild Wars
* Guild Wars: Factions
* Guild Wars: Nightfall
* Guild Wars: Eye of the North
* Warhammer: Mark of Chaos
* Warhammer40K: Dawn of War
* Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
* Star Wars: Bounty Hunter
* Supreme Commander
* Total Annihilation: Kingdoms
* Total Annihilation: The Core Contingency
* Total Annihilation
* Unreal II
* Icewind Dale
* Icewind Dale: Heart of Winter
* Impossible Creatures
* Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events.
* Company of Heroes
* Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts
* Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor
Jeremy Soule recently took legal action against the Anime and Video Game Soundtrack site known as KHInsider, which was dedicated to keeping rare soundtracks online. The owner of the site decided to shut the site down in order to avoid being sued by Soule, who was not only trying to have his own music removed, but all the music on the site.
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.