1992 – 2014 (22 years)
Harmful was originally a trio, founded in 1992 by members Aren Emirze, Chris Aidonopoulos and Nico Heimann. Their 2007 album 7 was produced by former Faith No More bassist and record producer Billy Gould who subsequently joined the band as a fourth member.
* 1995: Harmful (BluNoise)
* 1997: Apoplexy.136 (BluNoise)
* 2000: Counterbalance (Firestarter/BMG)
* 2001: Wromantic (Firestarter/BMG)
* 2003: Sanguine (Steamhammer/SPV)
* 2005: Sis Masis (Nois-o-Lution)
* 2007: 7 (Nois-o-Lution)
* 2010: Cause (PIAS)
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.