There are multiple artists named Growing Pains.
1. The currently most popular Growing Pains is an indie / emo band from Eugene, OR, United States. They consist of Carl Taylor and Jack Havrilla on guitar, Kalia Storer on bass, and Kyle Kraft on drums. They formed in the spring of 2018 and built up a devoted following, partially due to Sonia Weber of Alien Boy singing their praises. They released the Winter Broke single in the spring of 2019 and a short album, Heaven Spots in 2020. Bandcamp: https://growingpainspdx.bandcamp.com/
2. Growing Pains is a punk / indie band based in Philadelphia, PA, United States, featuring members of Tigers Jaw, Braindead, and Snowing. Personnel: Steven Vainberg (vocals), Brandon Setta (guitar), Chris Thomas (guitar), Patrick Brier (drums) and Nate Dionne (bass).
3. Growing Pains is a pop / punk band from Phoenix, AZ, United States, who released their first EP, Everything's Okay, in 2011. Personnel: Jesse Lobell - Vocals, Dylan Clark - Guitar, John Perini - Guitar, Eric Dehn - Bass, Daniel Chavez - Drums. Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/GrowingPainsMusic
4. Growing Pains is a punk rock band from Sweden. Growing Pains is a punk band from Sweden, a country with a great punk rock tradition. The band was formed with one purpose, to play the music they love and grew up listening to. Inspired by bands like NOFX, Bad Religion, Pennywise and Millencolin they started writing their own music during the summer of '09. When the line up was complete an EP was recorded and the first shows took place. Despite offers from various indie labels, the band chose to put out their Rite Of Passage EP on their own label Aplha Omega Records. During the spring '10, the band toured Sweden as well as Spain. Personnel: Marcus Ericsson - Vocals, Henrik Sandin - Guitar, Fredrik Andersson - Bass, Robin Jansson - Drums. Bandcamp: https://growingpainspunk.bandcamp.com
5. Growing Pains is a young alternative rock / grunge band based in Montréal, Canada, featuring members of the local Montréal hardcore/punk scene. They released their first EP, Mood, in the summer of 2015 and a second EP, Talking Cure in 2016. That same year, two founding members of the band left and were replaced, leaving the band as a trio. Bandcamp: http://growingpainsmtl.bandcamp.com/
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.