Nova Scotia, Canada
1) Grace (born Grace Sewell; April 8, 1997 in Brisbane, Australia), is an Australian singer and songwriter. She is best known for "You Don't Own Me", a cover version of the 1963 Lesley Gore song "You Don't Own Me", produced by Quincy Jones and featuring G-Eazy. The song, a single from her debut album with Regime Music Societe and RCA Records, was a Spotify "top 10 most viral track" and a number-one hit in Australia. Her debut album FMA on July 1, 2016 through Columbia Records. She is the younger sister of Australian singer Conrad Sewell.
2) Grace, from Façade joined RiceCrispyHoe Records after her intense divorce with Trip. Her song are generally about painting, sex, discovering her bisexuality, partying and hatred for her ex-husband.
3) Grace (그레이스) (born Kim Eun Mi; May 27, 1992 in Long Island, NYC), is a Korean-American kpop rapper and singer. She debuted in February 2016 with the track "I’m Fine" under the company YYAC. She participated in the Korean-reality show Unpretty Rapstar 3 in the summer of 2016.
4) GRACE is Atmospheric / Black Metal / Punk Band from Indonesia, Debut album "No Heaven No Hell" OUT NOW via Resting Hell (gracecult.bandcamp.com)
5) Grace was a 1990s dance music act, consisting of the DJs Paul Oakenfold and Steve Osborne and the jazz singer Dominique Atkins. The group's first single, "Not Over Yet" (originally released in 1993 and then again in 1995), had lead and backing vocals by the original frontwoman Patti Low. Atkins recorded her own lead vocals for "Not Over Yet" when it was included as the first track on the group's only album If I Could Fly.
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.