1 April 1968 (age 49)
Gerard Kendrick Marino (born April 1, 1968) is a film and video game score composer, most notably contributing heavily to the God of War series. He is featured prominently on the soundtracks for the original God of War and its sequel God of War II for which he was nominated for a BAFTA Award. He also worked on Activision games like Gun and Spider-Man Edge of Time. He has worked on several movies and television series since 2000, generally listed as composing additional music for the soundtracks.
- Medal Of Honor : Rising Sun (Electronic Arts) \ Orchestrator
- Gun (Activision) \ Drum Programming
- The Punisher (THQ/Volition) \ Additional Music
- Fantastic Four (Activision/7 Studios) \ License
- 187 : Ride Or Die (Ubisoft) \ Cinematic Music
- God Of War (Sony) \ Principal Composer
- God Of War II (Sony) \ Composer
- Swordfish (Warner Brothers) \ Electronic Score Producer
- Lethal Force (Unearthed Films) \ Composer
- Cortex (Jimbaran Productions) \ Composer
- El Padrino (Sabeva Distribution) \ Composer
- Shade Of Pale (Sabeva Distribution) \ Composer
- IRA : King Of Nothing (Sabeva Distribution) \ Composer
- Adventures Of Tommy Tao (Monkeyhouse Productions) \ Composer
Official website: http://www.gerardkmarino.com
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.