7 Mar 2012, 20:33 by darren86
12 Feb 2009, 04:37 by yousknakajmHere's song list for the second floor (Child's area, tatami room and my room) of our house to be built.
My Name Is Jack
"there's lots of fun and I love to run up and down the stairs/I make as much noise as I want and no one ever cares"
"I like my football on a saturday/Roast beef on sundays, all right"
"Gosto muito de te ver, Leaozinho/Caminhando sob o sol"
"I can see the children clapping/Clapping their little hands/Dancing and singing a Sunday song/And everyone understands"
"Is it the way you're movin/The way you're makin my heart beat"
Let Your Yeah Be Yeah
"Let your yeah be yeah/And your no be no, now"
Ain't No Mountain High Enough
"Cause baby/There aint no mountain high enough/aint no valley low enough/aint no river wide enough/To keep me from getting to you, babe"
8 Dec 2008, 05:19 by KnightwriterI am certain that change is inevitable....whether good or bad, happy or sad, tragic endings or new beginnings....all is transitory
All Things Must Pass
2 May 2008, 05:08 by -rocket-(2/6)
 Boston - Boston
The guitar on this album is so sexy. The sound is unique and clean. My favorite song out of the bunch would be Foreplay/Long Time.
 Leftoverture - Kansas
Kansas has such a unique sound about them, some of their songs are almost cheesy but you have to appreciate the epic nature of most of their progressive compositions. The singles are great too. Some of my favorite tracks include Carry on Wayward Son and Cheyenne Anthem.
 The Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd
Dark Side has an overall gloomy and dark feel to it. Yes, an overrated album at times, but still it's undeniable musical gold. Dark Side was the first CD I bought as a kid and I still listen to it on a regular basis. Time has one of the most memorable guitar solos and how can you not love the rototoms?
 Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
This album is an ode to a previous lead singer, Sid Barret. One of those albums where every track is gold and you're never left disappointed or let down. …
29 Jan 2008, 20:42 by mdroel20
28 Jun 2007, 18:04 by DethmerchantStep 1: Open up whatever MP3 program you use and add every song in your collection.
Step 2: Put it on random.
Step 3: Post the first line from the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarassing the song.
Step 4: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 5: Cross out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 6: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
1. Pariah dogs and wandering madmenRush-Far Cry
2. Take your baby by the handWang Chung-Dance Hall Days
3. How time will healThe Cure-The Promise
4. Patient just as I am
5. Walking down the street, the smell of death in the air.Cannibal Corpse-Bloody Chunks
6. Her face is a map of the worldKT Tunstall-Suddenly I See
7. I cannot distance myself
8. Lovin' you has got to beAerosmith-The Other Side
9. Sunrise doesn't last all morningGeorge Harrison-All Things Must Pass
10. Choices always were a problem for youTool-Opiate
6 Mar 2007, 03:18 by PeterTenenbaumThe Lung
Love You To
I Don't Want to Get Over You
I've Been Waiting for You
You Are Not Needed Now
So You've Got A Lover
All Things Must Pass
Once Around the Block
When Tomorrow Hits
Feels Like I'm Slipping Away
I don't want to die alone
Dark End Of The Street
Alone Again Or
Best Thing That Never Happened
Shine A Light
27 Feb 2007, 20:32 by xxprettyinmetalName your top 10 most played band on Last.fm:
1 The Beatles
2 Sean Lennon
3 George Harrison
4 Elvis Presley
7 John Lennon
9 Ritchie Valens
10 Bob Dylan
Now answer the questions according to the numbers:
1. What was the first song you ever heard by 6? Master of Puppets
2. What is your favourite album of 2?
3. What is your favourite lyric that 5 has sung?
"In birth just an ember a spark of creation,
Towards genesis, With vision of dominion and godliness."
4. How many times have you seen 4 live?
5. What is your favourite song by 7?
6. What is a good memory you have considering the music of 10?
The whole summer of 2004.
7. Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
All Things Must Pass
8. What is your favourite lyric that 2 has sung?
"What if I told you, this isn't my head you're looking at, not even my eyes beneath this hat."
8 Jan 2007, 08:27 by dratironmusicThere are many different factors to consider when determining the source of George's sound. Love him or not, it is impossible to deny that every song George touched had a stamp that was recognizable as the Harrison sound. In this update of Extra Texture, we're going to explore the many aspects that make George's music so unique so grab a cup of coffee, pull out All Things Must Pass and take a journey with me to the inside of George's music.
George refered to them many times in interviews throughout his life but few fans, outside of musicians, really knew what he was talking about. What is this "naughty chord" and what is it that makes it so naughty? The naughty chords George refers to are typicaly dominant diminished chords and augmented chords. All you readers without degrees in music theory, don't run so fast, I'll explain. In music, basic chords are made of three notes (a triad) and can be major or minor. Without getting into the details of how to construct each chord, I'll show you examples. …
3 Jun 2006, 20:58 by marinabStep 1: Put your Winamp or equivalent on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 50 songs that play, no matter how embarassing.
Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
1. Bebete, vambora, pois já está na hora
2. When I'm walking beside her, people tell me I'm lucky
Every Little Thing
3. Gold teeth and a curse for this town were all in my mouth. Only I don't know how they got out, dear.
4. Calling out around the world, are you ready for a brand new beat?
Dancing In The Street
5. I used to live in New York City. Everything there was dark and dirty.
6. Ah, se eu agüento ouvir outro não - quem sabe um talvez ou um sim
7. I was young and I was stupid I had just turned seventen, I took my hits on a dumb road trip to Nashville Tennessee.
I'm Glad I Hitched My Apple Wagon to Your Star
8. Iiiii'm... I'm so in love with you. Whatever you want to do is alright with me.