There are multiple artists named Garbo:
1) GARBO is an independent project created by the brazilian singer/producer Gabriel Soares ("Garbo" appeared in 2014 as a nickname). Garbo spent his childhood singing at local festivals and making presentations. After years of singing songs from others, he decided to create his own music. In his room, at 18, without sophisticated equipment, he recorded several demos and then released his first EP, CRISTAL, in 2017. His first album, jovens inseguros vivendo no futuro, was released on July 20th, 2018.
2) Garbo is the alias of Italian singer Renato Abate, who started his career in 1981 with the album "A Berlino… va bene" and is still active today.
3) Garbo is a Finnish band.
4) Garbo is a Danish rock trio. Members included singer/bassist Tomas Høffding (also in WhoMadeWho), guitarist Rolf Hvidtfeldt and drummer Jakob Rønlov.
Garbo released 3 albums. "Fields" from 2001 included radiohits "Driving Miss Mia" and "You Cry Sometimes". Less success came with "Revolucination" from 2003, although "Quiet Is the New Loud" and "Won't Be in Your Way" were minor hits. Their third album, "The Slow & Beautiful One", was a critical success but not a commercial one. It was produced by Tony Hoffer.
5) Garbo is a Portuguese band formed in 2010. Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/garbopt
6) Garbo is a Chilean musician, Dj, producer and guitar player, owner of Pinball Recordings. His most recent album is titled "Burning Roses". Before, he released "JESUS WAS A NERD", "LOVE SCENE" and many singles around the world.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/GarboPinballRecordings
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.