Have I Offended Someone? is a compilation album featuring music by Frank Zappa, and was posthumously released in 1997. As indicated by the title, it compiles a number of Zappa's songs that have gained notoriety as being particularly offensive, and often satirical or parodic. Most of the tracks on the collection were previously available on other albums, but nearly all appear here in remixed form. The live version of "Dumb All Over" is a premiere recording. The 1984 recording of "Tinsel Town Rebellion" is listed as a premiere recording, as well, though it had previously appeared in the home video release Does Humor Belong in Music?.
The cover artwork was done by Ralph Steadman.
All tracks by Frank Zappa, except where noted.
No. Title Length
1. "Bobby Brown Goes Down" (remixed Sheik Yerbouti version) 2:43
2. "Disco Boy" (reconstructed & remixed from Zoot Allures version) 4:23
3. "Goblin Girl" (remixed & slowed down You Are What You Is version) 4:19
4. "In France" (remixed Them or Us version) 3:30
5. "He's So Gay" (remixed Thing-Fish' version) 2:45
6. "SEX" (The Man from Utopia version) 3:44
7. "Titties 'n Beer" (edited Zappa in New York version) 4:37
8. "We're Turning Again" (remixed Frank Zappa Meets the Mothers of Prevention version) 4:56
9. "Dumb All Over" (previously unreleased live version) 5:43
10. "Catholic Girls" (edited Joe's Garage version) 3:51
11. "Dinah-Moe Humm" (remixed & edited Over-Nite Sensation version) 7:14
12. "Tinsel Town Rebellion" (Does Humor Belong in Music? video version) 4:24
13. "Valley Girl" (Frank Zappa/Moon Unit Zappa) (Ship Arriving Too Late to Save a Drowning Witch version) 4:50
14. "Jewish Princess" (Sheik Yerbouti version) 3:15
15. "Yo Cats" (Frank Zappa/Tommy Mariano) (remixed Frank Zappa Meets the Mothers of Prevention version)
Album descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.