There are at least 6 known projects going by the name FM:
1) FM (referred to as FM UK in North America) are a British rock band formed in 1984. They have released nine studio albums to date. Three of those, Indiscreet, Tough It Out and 2015's Heroes and Villains reached the UK Albums Chart, whilst five of the band's singles made inroads into the UK Singles Chart.
Line-up: Steve Overland - Vocals & Guitar / Merv Goldsworthy - Bass / Pete Jupp - Drums / Jem Davis - Keyboards / Jim Kirkpatrick - Guitar
Click here for FM's official website - http://www.fmofficial.com
Click here for FM on YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/FMofficialTV
Click here for FM on Twitter - http://twitter.com/FMofficial
Click here for FM on Google+ - http://plus.google.com/+Fmofficial
Click here for Wikipedia entry on FM (British band) - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FM_%28British_band%29
3) FM Canada - Canadian progressive rock band. The original line-up of the band consists of Cameron Hawkins (keyboards, Bass, Taurus Bass pedals, Vocals), Martin Deller (drums, percussion and synths) and Nash the Slash (Electric Mandolin, Electric Violin, and sequencers). The band has gone through many changes in personnel, with Hawkins being the only constant. Over the years, new members included drummers Randy Cooke and Greg Critchley, guitarist Simon Brierley, and another electric mandolin player, Ben Mink. FM managed to complete a series of albums and singles through the late '70s into the '80s, and even the '90s.
4) FM is an italian IDM/Ambient project: http://www.myspace.com/fm1
5) FM is a dutch band from the late seventies
6) FM was a portuguese punk band. In 1981 they recorded two singles: "Depois de Quinta"/"Logo Se Verá" and "Estou Farto"/"Gravatas Não" and in 1982 they recorded the "Procurem Na Sara" LP.
7) FM may be a disambiguation for the band fauxmusica
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.