There is more than one artist with this name:
1) an American thrash metal band formed in 1979 in Richmond, California. Their current lineup consists of guitarists Gary Holt and Lee Altus, bassist Jack Gibson, drummer Tom Hunting, and lead vocalist Steve "Zetro" Souza. There are no original members left in Exodus other than Hunting, who has departed from the band twice, in 1989 and 2004, but rejoined in 2007. Exodus is also notable for its inclusion of guitarist Kirk Hammett in its initial lineup; he eventually left the band in 1983 to join Metallica as Dave Mustaine's replacement. Holt, who replaced original guitarist Tim Agnello in 1981, has been most consistent member throughout various lineup changes and break-ups, and is the only member to appear on all of Exodus' recordings. Much of the band's career has also been affected by bitter feuds between both band members and record companies, two extended hiatuses, deaths of former band members and internal problems often relating to drugs.
Since its formation, Exodus has released eleven studio albums, two live albums, one compilation album, and a re-recording of their first album. Along with Metallica, they are often credited as pioneers of the Bay Area thrash metal scene, and have been referred to as one of the region's so-called "big six" alongside Testament, Death Angel, Lååz Rockit, Forbidden and Vio-lence. Exodus have sold over five million albums worldwide, and they are also considered to be one of the "big eight" of thrash metal, along with Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Anthrax, Testament, Overkill and Death Angel. The band had particular success in the mid-to-late 1980s with their first three studio albums: Bonded by Blood (1985), Pleasures of the Flesh (1987) and Fabulous Disaster (1989). The critical praise given to Fabulous Disaster garnered attention from major labels, including Capitol Records, with whom Exodus signed in 1989 and released two albums for the label: Impact Is Imminent (1990) and Force of Habit (1992). After a break up in 1993 and a short-lived reunion in 1997–1998, Exodus reunited once again in 2001, and since then, they have released six more studio albums, starting with and including Tempo of the Damned (2004), which reignited Exodus' popularity and is considered to be a key part in the early-to-mid-2000s thrash metal revival movement. The band's eleventh and latest studio album, Persona Non Grata, was released on November 19, 2021.
Full Wikipedia article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exodus_(band)
Bonded by Blood (1985)
Pleasures of the Flesh (1987)
Fabulous Disaster (1989)
Impact Is Imminent (1990)
Force of Habit (1992)
Tempo of the Damned (2004)
Shovel Headed Kill Machine (2005)
The Atrocity Exhibition... Exhibit A (2007)
Let There Be Blood (2008)
Exhibit B: The Human Condition (2010)
Blood In, Blood Out (2014)
Persona Non Grata (2021)
2) Exodus was a Polish progressive rock band active from 1977 to 1985. The most important members were:
* Andrzej Puczynski - guitar
* Wojciech Puczynski - bass
* Wladyslaw Komendarek - keyboard
* Pawel Birula - vocals, guitar
* Zbigniew Fyk - drums
Exodus (polish band) on last.fm
3) Exodus is a steel drum band from Trinidad and Tobago, with a piece on the Panorama - Steel Bands of Trinidad and Tobago compilation (1993), "Pan All Night".
4) Exodus was Finnish melodic metal band, which was formed in 2003 and split in 2005. They released two demo songs.
Sam - Guitar
Pekka - Keyboards
Heidi - Bass
Kivi - Drums
Delacroix - vocals Project Silence)
5. Exodus is João Peixe, borned in 30/7/1988, in Macau, living in Almada, is a portuguese artist in the psychedelic trance scene nowadays. This artist started to ear and getting interest in psy-trance in 1999, but in 2000 João started to produce some original psychedelic sounds. With 12 years old, this kid was rising in audio comprehension, and he started to fulfill his fantasy of being a person who can do his own sound with his own style. Finally, in the end of 2005, he bought his 1st apple computer, a Powermac G5, and he bought Logic Pro 7.2 , and with this change, he actually did a great jump in his evolution scale, starting to made a kind of sound that expresses aggressive, rush, using arabian melodies, funny brakes, and serious kicks, basslines and rythms. Exodus is established on Pukka Music, Hypergate Records and Good Trance Records.
Exodus is also a worship group ministry of Liberty University.
Drew Miller - Vocals, Acoustic/Electric Guitars
Travis Doucette - Vocals, Keys, Organ and Effects
Christian Thomas - Guitars
Justin Morgan - Bass Guitars
Timothy Wadsworth - Drums
Tysen Bowling - Sound Engineer
7) Exodus is a South African gospel group, singing in native languages from South Africa and English, mainly praise and worship songs, from traditional background to newly written songs.
8) Exodus boasts a very impressive discography, already full of strong chart-topping hits and big #1-sellers, with heavy supporters that read like a diverse whos-who of the most relevant dance music artists today. The buzz around Exodus continues to build with every release & performance.
Exodus & Chuckie collaborated on the massive anthem “Perfect Sky”, which was released on Armada Music. The hype continued to grow as Exodus was placed on official remix duty for hip-hop legend Snoop Dogg on his Billboard chart hit ‘Let me hit it’. That effort was immediately followed up by a remix for platinum recording hip-hop star B.o.B and Brielle Von Hugel's single "Stronger".
Among Exodus’ biggest accomplishments to date are his groundbreaking originals such as “We Are Your Friends”, “Ready 4 This”, “Hands High” and “Smash” as well as official remixes for Tiesto & BT "Love Comes Again", Deorro “Rock The Party”, Starkillers, Alex Kenji & Nadia Ali “Pressure”, Manufactured Superstars “Like Satellites”, Danny Avila “Poseidon”, NERVO "In Your Arms", Audien x Max's "One more Weekend" and Cedric Gervais “Molly”. All of these releases have gained global support from A-list artists and syndication on SiriusXM, BBC Radio1, and much more
9) Exodus is a rapper from Serbia.
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.