There are four bands and one beatmaker with this name.
1) Envision - A hip hop beatmaker from San Diego CA
2) Envision - A metal band from Milton Keynes, England
3) Envision - A hardcore band from Bellingham, WA, USA
4) Envision - A straight edge hardcore band from Halifax, NS Canada
5) Envision - A metal/hardcore band from Parma, Italy
1) Erich Olsen is Envision, a sample heavy producer from Massachusetts, now located in San Diego CA by way of Portland OR. Smooth, zoned out beats with hip hop roots. Influenced heavily by soul, hip hop, jazz, prog rock, punk rock, etc. Everything from Yes to Dilla. Share, Listen, Enjoy. It's free.
2) Envision is a metal band from Milton Keynes, England in the vein of bands such as Sikth, Architects, Fell Silent, Tesseract and Textures. They are renowned in the Milton Keynes area for their live performances.
Ben Marvin- Vocalist
Carl Ayers- Guitarist/Backup Vocalist
Matt Parisi-Guitarist/Backup Vocalist
3) Envision plays hardcore with a heavy 90s influence ala Damnation AD, Harvest, and Disembodied.
Daniel - Vocals
John - Drums
Eric - Bass
Keith - Guitar
Alex - Guitar
4) Envision was formed in 1998 by creating the first ever straight edge hardcore in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. Envision self released a demo in 2000 and shared the stage with such bands as Propagandhi, Bane, Good Clean Fun, Gob, Choke and countless others. After a few lineup changes they started playing again around 2007 and released the Changing Times EP and toured the Eastern US with Alert. As of 2016 they are still a band but only play once a year or so.
Ian Vision - vocals
Murda - drums
Mitch - guitar
Cody - bass
5 Envision formed in 1998 in Parma, Italy. They released the 'The Season Of Indifference' MCD on Next Sentence Records (Belgium) in 1999. During this time the band played metal/hardcore similar to bands like Arkangel and Morning Again. After the singer left and guitarist Busso took over vocal duties their first, and only, full-length 'Ecoillogical Babel' was released in 2002 on NoBrain Records. The musical direction had switched to a more modern metal approach with slight nu-metal influences.
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.