WORK-IN-PROGRESS SOUNDTRACK FOR 悪魔の悪夢： ＡＲ ＥＱ－ＫＵＡ ＥＲ ＳＥＴＡ by MuleNgine.
cooperative release with lineout.land
ALL TITLES AND MUSIC SUBJECT TO CHANGE
(most) tracker files available at heckscaper.com/resources/files/demonsnightmare.zip
all music by emma "ＭＳＸ" essex
Illustration by twitter.com/Kurenai_Chi
Game by mulengine.faith
Main theme is an interpretation of Erik Satie's "Gymnopédie No.1"
A "virtual soundchip" was developed for this project to enforce limitations and data optimization.
μLSOUND Virtual Chipset specifications:
• 12 PCM channels
• Mono or stereo 8-bit samples up to 32khz
• 32kb max size per sample
• Basic sample looping (no bi-directional looping)
• No automated envelopes or sample reverse functions
• No sample interpolation
• Maximum music size (samples+sequencing per track) 256kb
• 16-bit 44.1khz stereo output
released October 28, 2017
Album descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.