a little survey about my top 50 artists :D
1.How did you get into no.29?
Heartless Bastards - Saturday 16 June 2007 Bowery Ballroom, New York City: a gig from the bastards and i was there ;-)
2. What's the first song you ever heard by no.22?
Negative with The Moment Of Our Love - i guess i saw the video on tv
3. Whats your favorite lyric by no.33?
The White Stripes hmmm... i don't have favorite lyrics
4. How did you get into no.49?
Incubus again: i saw Drive on tv
5. How many albums by no.13 do you own?
Babyshambles - just one: Shotter's Nation
6. What is your favorite song by no.50?
The Killers - For Reasons Unknown
7. Is there a song by no.39 that makes you sad?
Queens of the Stone Age - Make It Wit Chu
8. What is your favorite song by no.15?
The Rasmus i can't decide... there are so much songs from the rasmus that i like ... gosh, the rasmus have great songs
9. What is your favorite song by no.5?
Ramones Somebody Put Something in My Drink