2009 – present (9 years)
There are six bands called "Depths".
1. Hardcore/Punk band from Bielefeld, Germany, formed in 2009.
2. Death Metal band from Palmerston, New Zealand, formed in 2009 under the name "Deadpool".
The band set out to make the heaviest music humanly possible. With the decision to change the name to
Depths in 2010 came a new attitude and a new style of heavy. Their first EP, Where The Dead Lie was
released in 2010 and quickly earned them tours with well established New Zealand bands. 2011 will see
the release of the Resurgence EP, recorded by Mark Coates of Of Blackest Oceans.
3. Underground stonercore/sludge metal band from Philadelphia, PA, USA formed in 2012. Bandcamp
4. Melodic Hardcore from Belgium
6. Depths were a black metal band from Denton, Texas that put out one tape in 2011. Half of the band went on to form Cerulean Giallo, talking the depressive black metal style and adding elements of psychedelic, progressive and post rock elements.
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.