There are at least four artists using the name Deadfall.
1) Deadfall is a powerfull hardcore band from Minsk, Belarus. In 2014 they presented their EP album "Ходим на краю" & released it as a split-album with Blackwalker (BLCKWLKR).
Artist page: http://vk.com/deadfallband
3) DEADFALL from San Francisco and Oakland California, BAY AREA HARDCORE PUNKS. We have made it here from our homelands of PERU, BELARUS (former soviet union) and Brighton, Michigan. We have been having fun as fuck for 6 years now, releasing records, touring and playing locally, rocking out and making a shit ton of friends. Party animals, invite us to your town and we shall thrash it up. Hardcore rules, ok.
4) Deadfall is an alternative metal/rock band from Melbourne, Australia. They are fresh out of the underground, playing shows and recording an EP.
- demo 2001
- s/t 7" ep 2002 - CBP//Tankcrimes Records
- V/A - "Disturbing the Peace" comp. LP/CD 2 tracks 2003 - Six Weeks Records
- V/A - "Barbaric Thrash Demolition" comp. 2x7" 1 track 2003 - 625 Thrashcore Records
- V/A - "Internationally Pist" comp. 7" 3 tracks 2003 - Punks Before Profits Records
- "Destroyed by your own Device" 12" & CD 2003 - Six Weeks Records
- V/A - "Planting a Seed - benefit for Parkinsons disease" comp. CD 2004 - DeRok Records
- "Comrades" ep 7" 2004 - 625 Thrashcore Records
- "2001-2004" pro-cassette 2004 - BIND Recs (Czech) Time Up Recs (Indonesia)
- "Keep Telling Yourself it's Okay" 7" ep 2006 - PBP//Tankcrimes Records
- V/A - "Public Safety" comp. LP/CD 1 track (exclusive) 2006 - Maximum RocknRoll Records
- "Mass Destruction" CD (collection of all vinyl & comp trax) 2007 - Six Weeks Records
4) Deadfall are a Thrash Metal outfit from Nottingham, UK. They have supported Exodus, Evile and Biomechanical and they also played at Bloodstock Festival and command a wide following in the UK Thrash scene.
Initially a four piece, the ins and outs of two lead guitarists see Deadfall currently functioning as a trio. Mike Thompson (Guitar and Vocals), along with Pete Mather (Drums) and Jimmi Mansell (Bass). Rumour has it that at their early gigs, their Nottingham faithful would turn their back on other bands on the bill and raise their middle finger in the direction of the stage.
Their first EP 'Ordeal By Fire' was released in 2005 and followed a more Megadeth/Metallica school of Thrash. Later releases, 2006's 'Fatal Deterrent' and 'Vicious Vendetta', were more in line with the faster and more extreme Thrash of bands such as Slayer and Testament.
"With an ever growing fan base, a constant increase in the quality of songs and more high profile gigs, Deadfall are set to dominate where ever they go. With songs such as 'State of the Art', 'Resistance Is Futile' and 'Point Of Death', the Deadfall live show is a pummelling barrage of old school thrash, straight to the brain. The band has received positive feedback from reviewers, fans and bands alike. With a fierce onslaught of brutal thrash, Deadfall is ready to obliterate!"
Myspace: Deadfall - UK
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.