You are viewing an old version of this wiki. View the latest version.
There are at least three groups, known as D.R.S.
1) DRS is a satirical rap group from Hunterdon County, New Jersey. Members include The White O.B., G*foR$E, and Master β, formerly a member of the Red Lite Dyztrik. DRS is notorious for inviting anyone, and we mean anyone, in the vicinity of their recording studio, to rap with them. Their widely-anticipated 2010 album, Schizophrendia, marked the beginning of a new satirical rap era. Well known for their studio demands, DRS requires a steady supply of Carlo Rossi wine, Sriracha sauce, and Sumatra coffee grounds. DRS is currently working on their upcoming 2011 sophomore album.
2) The earlier D.R.S. was a Californian group who brought gangsta rap to R&B. They did a hit song "Gangsta Lean" and an album with the same name in 1993. D.R.S. stood for Dirty Rotten Scoundrels.
3) The other group is Dope Reach Squad (DRS) - a Bulgarian RAP and hip-hop band, working on raga and hip-hop beats and rap lyrics, veterans from the Bulgarian hip-hop scene. You can find more about them here (on last.fm) or here (their official website).
4) D.R.S. (Dead Reich Supremacy) is a dark ambient / death industrial project from France .
official website .
5) DRS (Del Pottinger) is a UK rapper hailing from Manchester. Mainly known for his work with Strategy and Konny Kon as part of "Broke N' English"
6) DRS is a Hardcore/Thrash band From Ostend, Belgium. OCHC knutseloarsstad
There is a Swiss radio network called DRS.
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.