There are several groups, known as D.R.S.
1) DRS AKA MC D.R.S. (Del Rok Ski) (born Del Pottinger) is a UK rapper hailing from Manchester. Mainly known for his work with Strategy and Konny Kon as part of "Broke N' English", and his collaborations with drum and bass artists LTJ Bukem and Calibre. He proved to be one of comparatively few rappers who could keep up with the intense rhythmic intricacies of drum n bass, and appears on many of Bukem's tracks.
2) DRS is a satirical rap group from Hunterdon County, New Jersey. Members include The White O.B., G*foR$E, and Master β, formerly a member of the Red Lite Dyztrik. DRS is notorious for inviting anyone, and we mean anyone, in the vicinity of their recording studio, to rap with them. Their widely-anticipated 2010 album, Schizophrendia, marked the beginning of a new satirical rap era. Well known for their studio demands, DRS requires a steady supply of Carlo Rossi wine, Sriracha sauce, and Sumatra coffee grounds. DRS is currently working on their upcoming 2011 sophomore album.
3) The other group is Dope Reach Squad (DRS) - a Bulgarian RAP and hip-hop band, working on raga and hip-hop beats and rap lyrics, veterans from the Bulgarian hip-hop scene. You can find more about them here (on last.fm) or here (their official website).
4) D.R.S. (Dead Reich Supremacy) is a dark ambient / death industrial project from France .
official website .
5) The earlier D.R.S. was a Californian group who brought gangsta rap to R&B. They did a hit song "Gangsta Lean" and an album with the same name in 1993. D.R.S. stood for Dirty Rotten Scoundrels.
6) DRS is a Hardcore/Thrash band From Ostend, Belgium. OCHC knutseloarsstad
7)DRS Is A Terror/Uptempo/Hardcore Producer & DJ From Belgium
There is a Swiss radio network called DRS.
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.