2013 – present (6 years)
- Marcus Wynwood (2013 – present)
There are at least four artists named Captives.
- 1. Captives are a Post-Hardcore band from Leeds, United Kingdom. The band consists of Matt Flood (vocals), Benji Wilson (guitars), Chris McIntosh (guitars), Lee Horner (bass) and Jams Lazenby (drums). They were formed in 2018 and self-released their debut EP "Ghost Like You" in April 2019. During their short tenure as a band they have played shows with bands like Crystal Lake and InVisions and their Single "Signs" already sits at a comfortable 1 million listens on Spotify with about 100,000 monthly listeners.
- 2. Captives is a hardcore punk band from Cincinnati, Ohio.
- 3. Captives are an alternative, garage rock band from the United Kingdom.
- 4. Captives is an alternative rock band from Eagle Mountain, Utah. On Captives' debut EP these homegrown boys from Utah successfully meld post-hardcore with alternative rock while even throwing in a little old school Brand New era emo. While listening it’s easy to pick up on their rock roots, but the further into a track you get the more layers start to unfold. A lulling baseline might kickstart a song, but by its end emotionally draining vocals are being shouted, eclipsing your first impression and morphing it into an almost transcendental experience of pain and whirling guitar riffs.
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.