Ozzy Osbourne. God, can’t remember… Must have been my mother playing Changes for me in the crib or something.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Pink Floyd. Oh who knows? I think it might have been Another Brick in the Wall
3. What's your favourite lyric by 29?
Cinderella. Probably Shake Me ;) Good times!
4. What is your favourite album by 49?
Van Halen. I guess it’s got to be 1984 or 5150
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Twisted Sister. I think I own two, Come Out And Play and Stay Hungry. Both on vinyl, of course!
6. What is your favourite song by 50?
Alias. Well, I gotta say More Than Words Can Say. That was my first “real” boyfriend and mine first Song. :)
7. Is there a song by 4 that makes you sad?
Bon Jovi. Yeah, I Want You… It’s SO romantic and sad! I looove it!
8. What is your favourite song by 15?
Warrant. Hmm… Depends on my mood. Sometimes it’s Sometimes She Cries, and sometimes it’s Down Boys