Fat Lip was all over the radio the one summer that I happened to listen to the radio.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Honestly? I can't remember, but probably Time to Waste
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33?
"life is the crummiest book I ever read,
there isn't a hook, just a lot of cheap shots,
pictures to shock and characters an amateur would never dream up" (from Stranger Than Fiction
4. What is your favorite album by 49?
probably Operation Ivy, which is often mis-labeled as Energy
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
tie Jawbreaker and Beastie Boys
Jawbreaker: physically, just Dear You, although I have digital versions of all their studio albums
Beastie Boys, two physically: License to Ill and Paul's Boutique, and a bunch of digital albums.
6. What is your favorite song by 50?
changes on my mood, but the entire Nervous Breakdown EP is amazing.