There are a number of artists performing under the name Ben:
(1) a South Korean soloist singer (2) a German spoken-word performer/rapper (3) a UK jazz-prog band from the early 70s (4) a US rapper (5) a Swedish alt-country band now> Rusty Flores (6) Nigerian/British singer and songwriter Ben Ofoedu (7) UK singer-songwriter Ben Ellis (8) French folk singer/group (9) An American indie musician, full name Ben Chatrer
1. Lee Eun-young (born July 30, 1991), better known by her stage name Ben, is a South Korean singer. She was a member of South Korean band Bebe Mignon from 2010 to 2011.
3. British band, formed by five elements: Peter Davey (Saxophone, flute and clarinet), Alex McCleery (Spelt Macleery on LP) (Moog synth/piano), Gerry Reid (acoustic guitar) , Len Surtess (bass) and David Sheen (drums, congas, percussions). They made a self-title album in 1971, mixing jazz, progressive-rock and some more folk influence. For more information see http://www.myspace.com/benmusicuk
4. A rapper from the United States. For more information on this Ben see http://www.myspace.com/benny
5. A Swedish alt-country band that released two albums and one EP before changing its name in 2005 to Rusty Flores. As "Ben," they released:
- Like a wheel touching the ground
- Ill-fated and magical
- Ben (EP)
7. English singer-songwriter, Ben Ellis, as yet unsigned.
8. French folk singer/group : www.last.fm/music/Various+Artists/Anthologie+de+la+chanson+fran%C3%A7aise+-+les+chansons+d%27amour
9. American indie songwriter and musician Ben Chatrer is a frequent collaborator with Dean Ween, and has released three independent albums since 1999.
10. Singer, rapper and hip-hop producer from Pennsylvania. He specializes in the hip-hop sub genre "cloud rap." His name is stylized as "ben." He is often associated with artists such as BLKMSK and the critics collector.
11. Benjamin Jung Tuffnell, the former vocalist of Silly Fools, has released a solo song and is credited as "Ben" on Spotify. However YouTube says Ben Solo.
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.