There are several bands with the name Awesome:
1. Awesome Part band, part art collective
2. Awesome is a death/thrash metal band hailing from Saint Petersburg, Russia
3. Awesome Victor Vergara, a demoscene musician
4. Awesome is a rock/punk band from Chandler, Arizona
5. Awesome is a satirical metal/hardcore band from hapel Hill, North Carolina
6. Awesome is a boy band from London, England (band members: Alex Boye,Derek Powell, Stephen Hernandez and Steven Mathurin)
1. Part band, part art collective, "Awesome" combines lush, dense vocal harmonies with a unique mix of electric and acoustic instruments including: guitar, bass, drums, trumpet, accordion, mandolin, banjo, theremin, typewriter, kitchen utensils, and anything else lying around that makes an interesting sound. Est. 2004.
The band consists of: Evan Mosher (Vocals, Trumpet), John Ackermann (Vocals, Mandolin, Keys, Melodica, Harmonica, Guitar, Glockenspiel), Rob Witmer (Accordion, Sax, Clarinet, Triangle, Glockenspiel, assorted other things), Kirk Anderson (Vocals, Drums, Typewriter), John Osebold (Vocals, Guitar, Theremin, Violin), David Nixon(Vocals, Banjo, Dancing). Their website is http://www.awesometheband.com.
2. Awesome is a death/thrash metal band hailing from Saint Petersburg, Russia. Original line-up included:
Kirill “Kult” Datzko - vocal, bass
Pavel Botov - guitar
Kirk - guitar, vocal
Dance - drums, prercusiion
In 1994 they released an album “Delicious Religion” recorded at their own studio, but quickly disbanded after that.
3. Victor Vergara, a demoscene musician.
4. A rock/punk band from Chandler, Arizona. They currently have an EP, We Are Police, out.
5. A satirical metal/hardcore band from Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Forming in April of 2008, they have played 6 shows, released an E.P. entitled "Playstationcore", a single for their cover of Shakira's "Hips Don't Lie", and their debut full-length, "Masterpart".
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.