There are several artists with the name Aperture
1) Aperture is a 5 piece Christian/Hardcore/Indie band from Tampa, Florida.
Official site: http://www.myspace.com/aperturefl
2) Aperture are a 5 piece alternative rock band originating from the western suburbs of Sydney. Previously writing songs and gigging in various forms throughout 2003-2004, they officially formed in February 2005 with the line up finally completed.
Aperture’s sound has been described as drawing influence from early rock styles to progressive modern music styles. This comes from the vast amount of unique musical tastes each band member brings to the band. By incorporating all these personalities into the song writing process, the band has been able to create a unique style which seems to be appealing to audiences as they continue to gig around Sydney and regional areas. Recently, Aperture have taken some studio time to record a self funded EP, launch a website and are now getting some new material ready for a possible LP, all this whilst constant travelling around doing numerous shows. Also, Aperture are a band that creates an intense live show. This has only evolved over time through experience and shows with other great bands. More importantly, Aperture are a bunch of guys passionate about their music and realise that this adventure they're on is more about musical expression, friendship and sharing these wonderful sounds & feelings with an audience.
3) Aperture consists of Peter Espevoll and David Husvik, both from the metal band Extol. They've released an EP in 2006 titled Salvage, which has many guest musicians as well as the main duo playing. Aperture's music is relaxing and atmospheric, and has christian lyrics.
4) Drum and Bass artist Cody Jordan, who has releases on Paradox's Outsider Records.
5) APERTURE are an unsigned alt rock band from Edinburgh
6) Aperture, a progressive rock band from Austin, TX and San Antonio, TX. A Digital Album is available for download at their official website http://aperturesounds.com/
Driving rhythms, intricate melodies, and brutally honest artistry are all elements of what sets Aperture apart in a musical climate filled with carbon copies of the latest trend.
Perseverance is the vehicle, and it’s working. For more than two years, three out of five members toiled away at writing, rehearsing, and defining a sound that would shake the foundations of modern rock.
With the out-of-n…owhere addition of a second guitarist, and the right frontman, the alchemy of sound was inevitable. Inside six months and four shows, Aperture was performing for capacity crowds, and released their debut EP “Now That You’re Awake”. Radio play and well received press followed.
And this is only the beginning…
Aperture continues to win fans over with their honest,human approach to making and performing music across their home state of Texas, and plans to expand that effort are on the horizon.
7) Aperture was a Christian metal band from Barneveld, The Netherlands. Their last gig was in their home town Barneveld in 2013.
8) Italian screamo band
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.