1) Anagram is Eric Holland and Jessica Congdon, a San Francisco based electronic/indie music duo.
Anagram is neither musician's first venture into the realms of modern alternative music. Jessica was a member of the all-woman San Francisco group Vervein while Eric was a founder of the experimental art-rock band Milk Cult.
On a trip to Berlin in 2001, Eric Holland was scoring a movie that his wife Jessica Congdon was editing. Anagram grew out of this first film collaboration. Now, much of their music is influenced by the films they have scored.
The band's debut album "Songs from Far Away" gained recognition among music critics as well as within the film industry. Music from the first album was included in feature films and a national PBS television series.
Their self-produced sophomore album "The Lights Went Up" was released in August 2006.
2) Anagram is a Toronto-based indie-punk group featuring Matt Mason, Willy Mason, Clayton Churcher, and Jeff Peers. One of Toronto's best kept secrets, Anagram is known for playing some of the most powerful undefinable music. They have released 2 full length albums and several 7" singles and a split 12" with the Creeping Nobodies. The band has a new full length in the final stages of production.
3) Anagram is also a Swedish jazz/electronica group with Anna Einarsson (song), Mattias Windemo (guitars), Mattias Sköld (live electronics), Adam Forkelid (piano) and Pär-Ola Landin (base). New record in March 2007: Archipelago
4) Anagram is a Polish hip-hop group.
5. nigga with the decent beats
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.