2012 – present (7 years)
A応P ("AOP") is a 8-member Japanese girl group.
The name of AOP is the initial of "Anime O-EN Project" which means Anime Cheering Project in Japanese.
On February of 2018, Yui Fukuo announced she'll leave AOP at the end of June in order to focus on her voice acting works. Until then, AOP performed as a ten-member unit combining the current four of AOP and the six of AOP ZERO. After her graduation and Aoi Mizuki's hiatus, the AOP ZERO members joined the regular group.
- 巴奎依 (Kei Tomoe)
- 広瀬ゆうき (Yuuki Hirose)
- 旭 優奈 (Yuuna Asahi) (A応P ZERO member)
- 工藤 ひなき (Hinaki Kudo) (A応P ZERO member)
- 小嶋 凛 (Rin Kojima) (A応P ZERO member)
- 堤 雪菜 (Yukina Tsutsumi) (A応P ZERO member)
- 春咲 暖 (Non Harusaki) (A応P ZERO member)
- 星希 成奏 (Seena Hoshiki) (A応P ZERO member)
樋崎悠里子 (Yuriko Hinasaki)
小森未彩 (Mamoru Komori)
清水川沙季 (Shimokawa Saki)
天音まりな (Aimune Marina)
荻野沙織 (Saori Ogino
桜奈里彩 (Risa Sakurana)
福緒唯 (Yui Fukuo)
水希蒼 (Aoi Mizuki)
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.