佐藤 奏 (Kanade Sato) Born in Saitama Prefecture, 2002.
Familiar with Jazz fusion and Pop music from an early age.
She self-taught the melody of "Spain (Chick Corea)", before speaking words . She started playing drums at 3 years old, and decided to become a professional drummer at 5 years old.
2008 (5 year old)
· She started to study drumming under Mr. Yoshihiko Iwai (session drummer).
2009 (6 year old)
· Her parents posted a video of her playing drums on YouTube which caught the eyes of officials. Which lead to co-starring with Mr. Minoru Mukaiya (ex. Casiopea). and regular co-starring afterwards.
Since then she's been featured in a number of media (TV, radio, magazines) and has been co-starring with various artists.
2012 (9 year old)
· Starred in promotional events and videos of Roland V-Drums.
2013 (10 year old)
· Participated in the recording of Mr. Minoru Mukaiya which was her first time experience in a full scale recording.
2014 (11 year old)
· Won the "Grand Prix" award in global competition of women drummer "HIT LIKE A GIRL" Under 18 Age Group.
2016 (13 year old)
· Appeared in Singapore Drum Fest 2016. Accomplished her first overseas foray.
2017 (14 year old)
· TV program NHK E-Tele "Musika Piccolino (Season 5)" appeared as "Lunetta".
· Endorsement contract with Pearl Drums.
· Formed "Ear Candy Jazz Factory" with Rei Narita (Pf) and Naoko Sakurai (Bs). Held a debut live in Jakarta.
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.