15 January 2011 (age 6)
There are several artists called Aether.
1) Although his name might sound like that of a Latino revolutionary, San Antonio’s Diego Chavez (or Aether) is not the leader of a revolt, nor is he a civil rights activist. He is not the president of Venezuela. He does not rock or roll. He produces, but he is not a farmer. He is known by many names, including Otic Angst and A.M. Architect. He flows mellifluously on rich beats and aura-building sounds that sink deep into your pulse and move your body against your will. He is Aether, creator of electro hip-hop beats that soak your soul.
Artifacts, the first debut album, was released November 2008.
2) For the Japanese game/anime music Aether : ＡＥＴＨＥＲ
3) Aether is a doom/death metal band formed on december 2007. Members are Martin Lo Russo as vocalist, Diego S. Rodriguez playing guitars and background vocals, Laura Silva as keyboardist and Christian Trubbo as bassist. Aether's first EP, titled "When my soul breaks", includes 3 songs that were recorded and masterized by "Leonardo M. Fuster Producciones" with the aid of Leonardo M. Fuster itself on additional guitars and vocals and Martin Fuster on drums. For fans of My Dying Bride, Saturnus, Shape of Despair etc Discography: When My Soul Breaks(2009)
4) Æther is also the name of a post-rock Columbus based trio. They released 2 EPs: In Between The Frames (2004) and Apart (2005).
You can check them out at http://www.myspace.com/aethersound and www.aethersound.com
5) Æther is progressive rock band from Rio De Janeiro (Brazil), with visible influences of CAMEL, but their music has an original touch provided by an interesting combination of violin passages and electronic percussion among the usual prog music gear.
Second album from this fine Brasilian group, "Inner Voyages Between Our Shadows" is another fine example of that South America are coming strong on the symphonic side of prog. CAMEL-ish moody symphonic music with fine guitars, flutes and a vocalist that remind of Latimer. AETHER has many musical influences like PINK FLOYD, FIREBALLET, and UK. http://www.rockprogressivo.com.br/aether/
6) Æther (formerly Obsidion) is a progressive metal band from Dundalk, Ireland. They released their debut self-titled album Æther in 2010. http://www.myspace.com/aetherireland
7) Aether are a progressive/experimental metal band from New Zealand. http://www.myspace.com/aetherband
8) Aether are a progressive melodic death metal 4 piece from the icy reaches of Edmonton, Alberta.
9) Æther is a Electro-alchemical drone mystic currently located in the south of Sweden.
Artist descriptions on Last.fm are editable by everyone. Feel free to contribute!
All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.