I'm not sure. I've heard her song "Bad Babysitter" for the first time some years ago, but I've never payed much attention to her music untill recently.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? (Santogold - 770)
"Les artistes", I suppose. French title was what attracted my attention.
3. What’s your favorite lyric by 33? (Epica joint with Eurythmics at #32, Epica reached this later - 536)
In fact, my favourite song of them is off vocals.
4. What is your favorite album by 49? (Xandria - 395)
I think that'd be "Kill the Sun", their debut.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? (Lady Gaga - 1 002)
Well, she released only one and I'm the happy owner of its Polish edition.
6. What is your favorite song by 50? (Fleetwood Mac - 379)
"Little Lies" - the melody is somewhat happy, but the lyrics are not. I like contrasts.
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? (Emiliana Torrini - 478)