Why Did You Join This Group?

• [Utente eliminato] ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Apr 28 2008, 9:08

Why Did You Join This Group?

The Title Says It All, What Are Your Thoughts About Nature in Link With This Group?

• ~to behold the night, and all the wonders it conceals~

I joined because nature is the only place i find peace.
    there away from humanity...
    the spirits of nature are what others call 'god'.
    though you might think i am a Druid, i found that i do not conform to all their beliefs.
    And i also would like to make some friends who are interested in the things i am.

-Temperance

• Utente
    • Mag 9 2008, 5:56
    That's really true, nature is the place to be without mankind anytime, my heart was warmed through woods and waters

• Z_ZY ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Mag 13 2008, 17:36
    Because, only nature can get my soul tranquillity. Also I pray on Slavic gods...

• Wraith89 ha detto...
    • Utente
    • Ott 26 2009, 19:28
    I joined because I'm a freak who likes long walks in the dark forest. In the forest during the day either, actually. And I can hear a silent whisper of the Gods when a quiet wind makes the trees swaying. I know, it may sound a bit pathetic, but stiil it's totally metal. ;)

• I joined this group because Nature is only place whom I am able to find peace especıally Watching the sunset or rise always make me more sensitive and give peace to my soul :=) especially without being the crowds of city ,and hearing the rustle of the trees as though a mother tells a lullaby to her baby :=)

***PEACE BEGINS WİTH SMILE ** (✿◠‿◠)
  • Because I love nature and is constantly mesmerized by both its simplicity and its complexity. From tiny insects to the void between galaxies :)

• Utente
    • Feb 16 2011, 18:31
    Because I worship nature, it's like my religion. ^^

• Because I love nature in all its glory. I can not look like a man increasingly moving away from her. I live close to nature literally, becasue i live in village :) I grew up here and I'm going to be here. Hate the modern noisy cities.

Gli utenti anonimi non possono inviare messaggi. Per inserire messaggi nei forum, accedi o crea il tuo account.