Roskilde ticket for sale

• Roskilde ticket for sale

I have a spare ticket for sale, i hope this kind of post is allowed, if not i guess i'll find out soon enough. I bought 2 deluxe tickets (with large tent), not realising the tents are very big, and will sleep me and my partner. I only want face value (£250) for this, or a trade for a normal ticket with no tent plus money.

Ticket info:
    If you want more luxury at your festival, you can buy a ticket to Roskilde Festival including a pitched tent.

Beside regular tickets to Roskilde Festival you can buy extended tickets, giving you a tent that is pitched for when you arrive at the festival area – including free access to the hot showers.

ticket includes:
    One festival ticket
    A 4-person tent (440 x 220 cm)
    Two wristbands giving access to hot showers

Roskilde Festival is not arranged for commercial purposes. All profits will be donated to humanitarian or cultural purposes.

• Roskilde Festival, Roskilde

Nice post, but I like my regular ticket. Good luck.

Make Sound - Make Sense
  • Roskilde Festival, Roskilde

vibumrose do you have any friends that might like 2 regular tickets? theyre cheap as chips

• wkozuch said...
    • User
    • 3 Jun 2008, 00:29

Roskilde Festival, Roskilde

I've got one regular ticket for sale.
    pm for details.

If any of you guys still are looking to sell your tickets - please write me a mail, I'm VERY interested!!!

thanks - and hope to hear from you!

• roskilde ticket

I would like to buy your roskilde tickets.

• Mariesl said...
    • User
    • 22 Jun 2010, 09:35

• I`d be very happy to get hold of one roskilde ticket, and if its with a get-a-tent i´d be positively thrilled. please send an email to if you have any for sale

xo V
  • Need 2 caravan camping tickets for Roskilde Festival

We are a group of girls who already have tickets for the festival, but we need two caravan camping tickets desperately.
    Email if anyone has caravan tickets for sale, thank you.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.