Wednesday 15 June 2011 at 7:00pm
Hollywood Forever Cemetery
6000 Santa Monica Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90038, United States
1. FOOD & DRINK - yes you can bring a picnic, and alcohol is permitted. Please do not leave any trash behind on the field.
2. CAMERAS - cameras are permitted – NO FLASHES – do not annoy the band or other people, if you do, you will be removed.
3. SCHEDULE - gates 7PM – DO NOT LINE UP BEFORE 6PM!
4. PARKING –
a. Onsite parking passes will be released for sale in the coming weeks through hollywoodforever.ticketfly.com – we will announce when they go on sale via email.
b. If you do not have and onsite pass DO NOT try to park on site.
c. Bicycles and motorcycles can park for free onsite.
d. Additional parking instructions will be emailed out to ticket purchasers 7 days prior to the shows.
5. SEATING - This is general admission onto the Fairbanks Lawn, bring a blanket to sit on if you come early, do not bring chairs
6. TICKETS –
a. VERY IMPORTANT – if you purchased print at home tickets – YOU MUST BRING THE PRINTED TICKET WITH THE BARCODE AND YOUR RECEIPT AND YOUR ID.
b. YOU MUST PRINT YOUR TICKET AT LEAST 72 hours before the show.
c. We will not assist you if your printer is broken on the day of the show and you can’t print your ticket.
7. AGES - This is an ALL AGES show.
8. OVERNIGHT - there is NO overnight camping if you have a 2 day ticket pass or a single show ticket.
9. DO NOT - DO NOT bring a cooler, tent, BBQ or pets of any kind.
10. DO - enjoy the show!
Don't want to see ads? Subscribe now