1. Utan dina andetag
- One of those songs that never ever will lose it's power or importance or relevance.
- Desolate, romantic, haunting, beautiful... It's been ten years since I first heard it and I have never stopped loving it.
3. Ansgar & Evelyne
- I have no words for this one. Why it isn't at the no. 1 spot, I can not say...
4. Innan allting tar slut
- My very first favourite Kent-song. Still relevant. Now what does that say?
5. Din skugga
- Their 1997 is almost too good to believe.. Mine was pretty much ok, no more, but probably less.
6. Mannen i den vita hatten (16 år senare)