Sinking Ships was a melodic hardcore band hailing from Seattle, Washington that formed in 2004. In 2005, the band released their debut EP, Meridian, and appeared on the Generations compilation.
Later that year, Sinking Ships signed to Revelation Records and released their first and only full length album, Disconnecting, in July of 2006. During their existence, Sinking Ships toured with bands such as Comeback Kid, Down To Nothing, Shook Ones, Blacklisted, and Shipwreck. They also released a EP on Revelation entitled Ten, as well as the tour only single Safe. Sinking Ships also released a split album released in Japan with alliance trax with the Japanese bands As We Let Go and My Love. This was their final release.
Sinking Ships broke up in the summer of 2008, playing their final show at the Sound & Fury music fest in California.
* Demo (Self-Released/Excursion Records, 2004)
* Meridian (Run For Cover Records/6131 Records, 2005)
* Generations Compilation (Revelation Records, 2005)
* DisconnectingRevelation Records, 2006)
* Ten (Revelation Records, 2007)
* Safe (Sinking Ships Records, 2007)
* Split (Alliance Trax, 2008)
* Sinking Ships (Sinking Ships Records, 2008)
Künstlerbeschreibungen auf Last.fm können von allen bearbeitet werden. Du kannst dich gerne beteiligen.
Sämtliche von Benutzern eingestellte Texte auf dieser Seite sind unter der Creative-Commons-Attribution/Share-Alike-Lizenz verfügbar. Es können weitere Bedingungen zutreffen.