5. Jun. 2015, 13:26 von Liquid_Ghost
11. Mär. 2013, 14:59 von emicomMon 11 Mar – Journey -Japan Tour 2013-
(San Francisco, California, U.S., 1973–1987, 1995-present, classic rock rock 80s hard rock progressive rock, similar to Steve Perry, Foreigner, Night Ranger, Styx, Bad English, Survivor)
Neal Schon ニール・ショーン– lead guitar, vocals (1973–present)
Ross Valory ロス・ヴァロリー– bass, vocals (1973–1985, 1995–present)
20. Aug. 2010, 5:02 von DMBfanJAR41
16. Feb. 2010, 11:49 von mayotizedRecommended Songs (sorted by most recommended songs)
We Built This City : Starship (Score = 99.34)
The Boys Of Summer : Don Henley (Score = 97.08)
Missing You : John Waite (Score = 72.11)
Africa : Toto (Score = 61.71)
Dust in the Wind : Kansas (Score = 58.33)
ROLL ME AWAY : Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band (Score = 55.33)
Right Here Waiting : Richard Marx (Score = 54.2)
Cold as Ice : Foreigner (Score = 46.58)
Take It on the Run : REO Speedwagon (Score = 46.42)
I Want to Know What Love Is : Foreigner (Score = 45.88)
Over My Shoulder : Mike & The Mechanics (Score = 45.47)
When I See You Smile : Bad English (Score = 44.15)
Hungry Eyes : Eric Carmen (Score = 43.02)
Foolish Heart : Steve Perry (Score = 39.46)
Juke Box Hero : Foreigner (Score = 37.78)
Ride Like the Wind : Christopher Cross (Score = 36.66)
All by Myself : Eric Carmen (Score = 35.79)
No Explanation : Peter Cetera (Score = 34.57)
10. Jan. 2009, 22:15 von DarkViperd00dRecently I saw a small program aired on VH1 called something along the lines of the "100 Greatest Hard Rock Songs". Needless to say, as expected, their list was awful. I seriously threw up in my mouth after I finished watching the program. Witness the atrociousness for yourself with the below link:
The entire VH1 list can be found here.
My main problem with the list was Welcome to the Jungle hailing the #1 spot, and Def Leppard as well as Twisted Sister netting top 10 spots on the countdown. Absolutely embarrassing. Anyways VH1 made me so angry that I decided to make an ACTUAL top 100 Greatest Hard Rock Songs. You'll notice that my criteria of "hard rock" is very broad.
99-Bang A Gong (Get It On)-T.Rex
98-Immigrant Song-Led Zeppelin
96-Carry on Wayward Son-Kansas
95-Beck's Bolero-Jeff Beck
94-Run to the Hills-Iron Maiden
93-School's Out-Alice Cooper
92-Come as You Are-Nirvana
18. Jun. 2008, 12:40 von chazzyfTue 17 Jun – Journey
I have to admit that while I thoughly enjoy Journey with Augeri in '06 and with JSS in '07, the latest lineup which played last night was the one that I have enjoyed the most. Arnel Pineda looks like Perry (from the back of the venue) and certainly sounds like him. He had bags of energy and was forever running around the stage and leaping off the drum riser - in marked contrast to his other band-mates. The crowd and particularly the large philipino contingent gave him their full support throughout.
As a whole the band seemed in more of a mood to 'rock' last night and Jonathan spent more time playing guitar than keyboards. Schon was fantastic, his solo spots were a delight and the vocals from all concerned were spot on.
The set consisted of the usual 'greatest hits' stuff, plus around 5 or 6 new tunes which I thought stood up very well indeed alongside the greats. The only downside for me, was the slightly re-arranged versions of Lights and Wheel in the Sky which…
8. Apr. 2008, 6:26 von tantekcWhile processing a 2+ year backlog of conference papers, schwag, promo CDs/CDROMs, I came across a CDR of the tracks used during the SXSW 2006 Web Awards Show where Technorati won best Technical achievement. I remember the moment well as the DJ played Daft Punk's Technologic for our "walk up" music.
Here are the other gems I found on the CDR which was labeled only with "SXSW Awards Disc 1" in black sharpie:
* Any Way You Want It (classic)
* Alech Taadi (The missing track from the Fifth Element Soundtrack CD, in the movie when the cops are chasing Bruce Willis's cab that Milla Jovovich has just dove into)
* Thé à la menthe (Another missing CD soundtrack track, from Ocean's 12, when the Night Fox is jumping, crawling, climbing around the laser beams).
Scrobbled for your enjoyment.
2. Apr. 2008, 1:55 von hahacharadeMAN, JOURNEY KICKS ASSS! Particularly Don't Stop Believin'! But of course theres also Any Way You Want It. Shit yea. Both of these go excellent with beer pong lol.
but yeah anywayz, they just BARELY beat out
Bon Jovi for this month's coveted nod of approval. maybe next month guys!!
EDIT: Whatever, UK, it's still the 1st here. Happy April Fool's!
21. Dez. 2007, 1:00 von dramabeauty32Open your favorite Media Player to answer the following.
Total number of tracks: 2273
Sort by song title:
-First Song: ABC – Jackson 5
-Last Song: 8th World Wonder – Kimberly Locke
Sort by time:
-Shortest Song: Raise Your Voice – Oliver James (0:17)
-Longest Song: Ain’t Gonna Give Up on Love – John Mayer Trio (12:38)
Sort by album:
-First Song: The Crash – The Working Title
-Last Song: U Got It Bad – Usher
Top 10 Most Played Songs:
1) For You I Will (Confidence) – Teddy Geiger (344)
2) All Out of Love – Air Supply (268)
3) Teardrops on My Guitar – Taylor Swift (265)
4) You’re Beautiful – James Blunt (251)
5) If You’re Not the One – Daniel Bedingfield (227)
6) Voglio Di Dance All Night – Eiffel 65 (220)
7) Breathless – The Corrs (200)
8) Bad Day – Daniel Powter (198)
9) Your Body Is a Wonderland – John Mayer (192)
10) Out Tonight – Rent (189)
First five songs that comes up on Shuffle:
1) Any Way You Want It - Journey
2) Speed of Sound - Coldplay
3) Amore – Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin
12. Okt. 2007, 2:37 von cheesesIt's called "Everybody Gets Laid Tonight" and it sounds like Any Way You Want It by Journey only it's about Jesus fighting vampires. So you can see already why it's the best song ever.
It's from the film "Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter" (which I have not seen) and I downloaded the song from here: http://www.odessafilmworks.com/jcvh/music.html
It's not tagged right though and I'm not sure what the best way to tag it would be. You should download it and listen to it even though it won't show up in your charts and give you hipster cred for listening to an indie song from an indie movie.