6. Aug. 2008, 11:33 von superunknown62
26. Sep. 2007, 22:52 von LaceynessTue 25 Sep – Incubus, Puggy
I started queing at 5 o' clock even though we didn't go in til 6;30. i got to stand at front ^_^. it was quite a long wait as the support band Puggy didn't come on stage until 7:45. they played a nice little set but everyone couldn't wait until Incubusarrived.
So finally, Incubus came on to a massive applaud and everyone started pushing forward. I got completely squashed since as I was at front and someone tipped beer on me lol.
Here's the setlist: very good one btw ^_^
A Kiss To Send Us Off
Wish You Were Here
Blood On The Ground
Sick Sad Little World
Oil And Water
Nice To Know You
Then there was an encore
Overall a very seaty gig lol ^_^ a few people felt faint and got pulled out of the crowd, my friend got elbowed in the head and passed out and my other friend lost her shoe =D
13. Aug. 2007, 19:36 von Vader131. put all your music in your player on SHUFFLE.
2. press forward for each question (or listen to the song^^).
3. use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. NO CHEATING!
1. how are you feeling today?
2. will you get far in life?
3. how do your friends see you?
I Will Play My Game Beneath the Spin Light
4. will you get married?
5. what is your lifes theme song?
6. what is the story of your life?
From This Day
7. what was high school like?
Three Evils (Embodied in Love and Shadow)
8. how can you get ahead in life?
Entrance Of The Conflagration
9. what is the best thing about you?
10. what is tomorrow going to be like?
Just Like This
11. what is the best thing about your friends?
Number of the Beast
12. what is in store for the next weekend?
Rock Is Dead
13. what song best describes you?
Crown and Miter
23. Feb. 2007, 3:05 von stfubeyai might do another one for radiohead later on. eh.
Talk Shows on Mute
[ eh. ]
[ relatively appropriate. so mellow/empowering. ]
First day at High School:
[ ..inaccurate. >:/ ]
Falling in Love:
[ i like this one. (: ]
[ pretty appropriate. headbashing. ]
Breaking Up Song:
Pardon Me (acoustic)
[ eh. i suppose it's alright. bad breakup? ]
[ ..no XD ]
[ eh. sure. ]
[ hmmm.. not really /me/ but someone could be fretting about this? ]
[ ..neh. ]
[ no sense. ]
Getting Back Together:
[ appropriate, sort of. (: ]
[ that's a shitty response XD ]
Birth of Child:
Take Me to Your Leader
[ funny/vague title relevancy, i suppose, but that's it.. ]
8. Feb. 2007, 3:35 von Machine6619Top ten artists as of February 2007. Taken from elliewaits.
1. Sigur Ros
first song I heard: Hoppipolla
song that made me fall in love: The Pop Song
current favourite song: Olsen Olsen
first song I heard: Violet
song that made me fall in love: Gutless
current favourite song: Playing Your Song
3. Red Hot Chili Peppers
first song I heard: Californication
song that made me fall in love: Can't Stop
current favourite song: Minor Thing
first song I heard: That Night
song that made me fall in love: Bam
current favourite song: Get Fly
first song I heard: Bulletproof Cupid
song that made me fall in love: Second Sight
current favourite song: Drag
6. The Mars Volta
first song I heard: Son et Lumiere
song that made me fall in love: Take the Veil Cerpin Taxt
current favourite song: Viscera Eyes
first song I heard: Fault and Fracture
song that made me fall in love: Heartless
current favourite song: Eagles Become Vultures
31. Dez. 2006, 15:46 von folkingluceFelt a little bored, so I thought I would give this a go...
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool..
Waking Up: Stone Thrown
First Day At School: The Unknown Soldier
Falling In Love: I Miss You
Fight Song: Marvo Ging
Breaking Up: Cash Machine
Life's OK: 11AM
Mental Breakdown: Tonight
Driving: The Long Way Home
Flashback: Lady Of The Sea
Getting Back Together: Talk Show Host
Birth of Child: Silence
Wedding: Blood On The Ground
Final Battle: Top of the City
Death Scene: The Middle
Funeral Song: You've Got Her in Your Pocket
End Credits: How to Be Dead
13. Dez. 2006, 2:20 von kakaltoYou should know the routine.
Open collection, random song... then comment.
Track: Jet Pilot
Artist: System of a Down
Comment: Omen/theme of what is to come?
Artist: VNV Nation
Comment: Aye. Honour for those who awake from their sleep.
First Day At School:
Track: Crash Course in Brain Surgery
Comment: What do we learn today, teacher? pulling someones brains apart? COOL!
Falling In Love:
Track: No Man's Land
Track: Let This One Stay
Comment: Just this one. I don't want to hand out the pwnage to too many at once.
Track: Caught in a Mosh
Comment: The craziness of breaking up..
Track: This Cocaine Makes Me Feel Like I'm On This Song
Artist: System of a Down
Comment: Don't let your stepson eat the fish!