21. Feb. 2009, 2:09 von Stopperator
30. Mär. 2008, 21:47 von bobbiflekmanHere are a few fascinating facts and valuable life lessons I have gleaned from the world of popular music this month:
1. If you visit France and experience difficulty making yourself understood to native speakers, funky music is an acceptable alternative means of communication.
Can't Speak French - Girls Aloud
2. However, it's sexier if you do try to speak French, no matter how rubbish your accent is.
I'm Not Scared - Eighth Wonder
3. If you are a straight woman beginning a new relationship, it will take you approximately three-and-a-bit months to grasp fully the emotional and psychological workings of your boyfriend. He, however, may exhibit a lower level of emotional intelligence and it will take him a bit longer to understand his own mind (this particularly applies if there's a major football tournament on.)
100 Days, 100 Nights - Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings
4. After your fledgling relationship goes tits-up as a consequence of your…