1. How did you get into 29? (Katy Perry)
Before she became popular, I read about her in a magazine, then looked her up on Myspace. I listened to what she had on the music player, and liked what I heard. Hot n Cold was what got me hooked.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? (Fiona Apple)
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33? (Fall Out Boy)
From Sugar, We're Going Down:
Is this more than you bargained for yet
Oh don't mind me I'm watching you two from the closet
Wishing to be the friction in your jeans
Isn't it messed up how I'm just dying to be him
I'm just a notch in your bedpost
But you're just a line in a song
4. How did you get into 49? (Dawn Richard)
Her demos for Danity Kane are good.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? (Kelly Clarkson)
None at all, but I've been meaning to buy her last three albums.
6. What is your favorite song by 50? (Butch Walker)
bethamphetamine (pretty pretty)
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? (Mýa)