11. Sep. 2014, 8:11 von Dunnemin
5. Mär. 2014, 7:48 von PorridgeGunhttp://c.statcounter.com/7358198/0/6143840d/1/
Along the Way
by Mark McGuire
Back to the Future
by Alan Silvestri
Crystal Cult 2080
by Sunn O))) & Ulver
Yesterday Was Dramatic - Today Is OK
by Jonas Reinhardt
2. Aug. 2013, 3:05 von rickmusThis list as its main purpose is know abou some electronic albums that have change the way of making music in the genre and see how the same genre has been evoled by the pass of the time.
The list includes not just electronic as it is, it has a broad range of electronic-related styles including the following ones: early synthesizer music, krautrock, progressive electronic, ambient, synth pop, industrial, Euro disco, Hi-NRG, boogie, electro, freestyle, house, techno, Miami bass, alternative dance, trip-hop/downtempo, acid jazz, hardcore, jungle/drum & bass, trance, big beat, indietronica, etc.
1. !!! - Louden Up Now (2004)
2. 2 Live Crew - As Nasty As They Wanna Be (1989)
3. 2 Live Crew - Is What We Are (1986)
4. 4hero - Parallel Universe (1995)
5. 4hero - Two Pages (1998)
6. 808 State - ex:el (1991)
7. 808 State - Newbuild (1988)
8. 808 State - Utd. State 90 (1990)
18. Apr. 2012, 0:02 von incultojurgis
2. Aug. 2011, 2:21 von countyhell21Every week, I focus on a different record...one that may have been overlooked when released, or one that may have gone underappreciated...one that i have not listened to in years, or one that I simply just can't get enough of. Here is an ongoing list of past (and current) album(s) of the week (to be updated weekly).
05/01 Blind Melon Blind Melon (1992)
05/08 The Band Music From Big Pink (1968)
05/15 The Who Quadrophenia (1973)
05/22 Bob Dylan Bringing It All Back Home (1965)
05/29 Jay-Z The Blueprint (2001)
06/05 Bruce Springsteen The Rising (2002)
06/12 Ben Harper Fight For Your Mind (1995)
06/19 Little Feat Waiting for Columbus (1978)
06/26 The Jimi Hendrix Experience Axis: Bold As Love (1967)
07/03 The Pharcyde Bizarre Ride II The Pharcyde (1992)
07/10 Parliament Mothership Connection (1975)
07/17 George Harrison All Things Must Pass (1970)
07/24 Yes Close to the Edge (1972)
07/31 The Dave Brubeck Quartet Time Out (1959)
6. Feb. 2011, 16:40 von cookiecupcakes
18. Apr. 2010, 7:27 von mecbirdhouseListing stuff I like makes me smile, so that's what this is! Those preceded by a * are ones that broke my mind in half, and a ~ is indicative that it's my favorite release of the band/artist in question . It starts in 1966 'cause short of maybe some Tom Lehrer and Sam Cooke there isn't much before Revolver that gets many plays from me. Will be updated and altered at whim.
Revolver - The Beatles
Absolutely Free - Frank Zappa & The Mothers of Invention
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - The Beatles
Strange Days - The Doors
~* We're Only in It for the Money - Frank Zappa & The Mothers of Invention
The Beatles - The Beatles
Hot Rats - Frank Zappa
Abbey Road - The Beatles
~ Trout Mask Replica - Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band
Sail Away - Randy Newman
Closing Time - Tom Waits
Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd
Good Old Boys - Randy Newman
1. Apr. 2010, 5:38 von mydesperateicon1. How did you get into 29?
I can't remember when I first heard about Soulwax, probably listening to their amazing remixes and then I listened to their albums.
About Queens of the Stone Age, my ex-boyfriend is a fan and I listened to Rated R when he bought it in 2001. I'm hooked ever since.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
I'm almost sure it was The Hives - Declare Guerre Nucleaire from the Vini Vidi Vicious, back in 2001, maybe? That blown me away.
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33?
My favourite verse from The Cinematics in from the song Break. So simple, so foolish, so... me.
"I like my loneliness and the thoughts it brings
The darkness can sometimes be a pleasure to me
I stand around on the outside of it peering from the edge
Looking for the answers to the questions I’ll never ask"
4. How did you get into 49?
First heard about Pinback in 2002? Or was it 2004? Don't remember. Someone in Soulseek decided to send me a message complaining…
16. Mär. 2010, 7:20 von SonnyJoeFoxx
12. Nov. 2008, 2:38 von argus