23. Jan. 2011, 6:06 von xHxYxBxRxIxDx
23. Jan. 2011, 6:04 von xHxYxBxRxIxDx
27. Nov. 2010, 18:54 von MR_STALKINGTake ten bands/artists that should play at your show and determine their set lists:
- The first one plays 5 songs.
- The second one plays 5 songs.
- The third one plays 5 songs.
- The fourth one plays 5 songs.
- The fifth one plays 6 songs.
- The sixth one plays 7 songs.
- The seventh one plays 7 songs.
- The eighth one plays 7 songs.
- The ninth one plays 12 songs. (plus a cover a song of another artist)
- The tenth one plays 14 songs. (plus a cover a song of another artist, last 3 songs are encore)
1) god and the death stars (The Studs tribute)
-After this introduction/ナタリー
-spread from sister
2) Strawberry Switchblade
-Let Her Go
-Trees & Flowers
-Medley: Who Knows What Love Is?/Michael Who Walks By Night/Jolene/Who Knows What Love Is? (Reprise)
26. Dez. 2009, 21:07 von gptp2076.One A.M.- Diverse – 2003
77.The Pretty Toney LP- Ghostface Killah – 2004
78.Lost- Cool Calm Pete – 2005
Wishes and Luck
79.Power In Numbers- Jurassic 5 – 2002
80.Boy Meets World- Fashawn – 2009
27. Jun. 2009, 15:12 von BBacid
7. Aug. 2007, 17:31 von tom_dissonanceAnyone copped the new Aesop Rock album?
Heard the track "Getaway Car" with Cage and Breeze Brewin from the Juggaknots?
KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT PING-PONG PLAYERS???
Rapin' the competition, smothered in pain and sin
So we pound you out in table tennis like ??????????
it sounds like "Wang Lai-Kim", but i don't know anything about table tennis, and a cursory Google search for Oriental-sounding table tennis players came up with nothing.
i know it's a dope line, i just wish i knew what the words were!!!
Rob SonicHangar 18El-PCompany FlowCreatureThe PresenceCool Calm PeteSonic SumMr. LifPerceptionistsIndelible MCsJ-TredsCannibal OxC-Rayz WalzDanny!Junk ScienceBabbletronMasai BeyDespotBlockhead
3. Mär. 2007, 9:43 von glenhayCheck it folks, Def Jux and Adult Swim have put out this FREE little gem on the net for all of us to enjoy. Go grab it...
Camu Tao - plot for a little
El-P - smithereens (stop crying)
Rob Sonic - brand new vandals
Hangar 18 - think big
Mr Lif & Cannibal Ox - brothaz remix
Despot - get rich or try dying
Cool Calm Pete - get with the Times
Mr Lif - red october
Cage - blood boy
Aesop Rock - none shall pass
15. Nov. 2006, 12:50 von TupladGo ahead, recommend me some rappers I should listen to(+album names).
3582 (Situational Ethics, The Living Soul)
Aesop Rock (Appleseed, Music For Earthworms, Daylight, Labor Days, Bazooka Tooth)
Akala (It's Not A Rumour)
Artifacts (Between A Rock And A Hard Place)
Asheru And Blue Black Of The Unspoken Heard (Soon Come)
Atmosphere (Lucy Ford, God Loves Ugly, Seven's Travels)
B-Legit (The Hemp Museum)
Babbletron (Mechanical Royalty)
Big L (Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous, The Big Picture)
Binary Star (Masters Of The Universe)
Black Market Militia (Black Market Militia)
Black Star (Mos Def & Talib Kweli Are Black Star)
Block McCloud (Spittin' Image)
Brotha Lynch Hung (Season Of Da Siccness, 24 Deep)
Brother Ali (Shadows Of The Sun)
Buck 65 (Talkin' Honky Blues, Man Overboard, Synesthesia)
Busdriver (Cosmic Cleavage)
C-Rayz Walz (Ravipops, Year Of The Beast)
Cage (Movies For The Blind, Hell's Winter)
20. Okt. 2006, 16:52 von BBoyButzemannI liked these world cup journals, so I decided to do one on my own. Because there are so many great artists, we have to do some qualifying. In each group you can vote for up to 4 bands plus a special vote to a whole group at the end of your post. The top two of each group move straight to the main-event. Each other artist, who receives at least 2 votes goes to the second qualifying. So lets go:
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
My Morning Jacket
Peter, Björn And John
Death Cab for Cutie
Wir sind Helden
The Cat Empire
12. Aug. 2006, 9:38 von greggantCool Calm Pete is hot, someone recommended to me but what I heard was only okay, but man, the guy can spit. I just copped Black Friday on iTMS and its just like ridiculous. Its funny as RJD2 puts some heat for the backdrop but I'm hung up on Pete as he sounds like his rapping through his teeth, lethargic almost but his delivery crazy. On his album he's a bit self depreciating but he sounds completely at home talking serious shit, over the top completely hard ass.
"Today's special/Terrorists, Diversions, Igornants, militants, Bureaucrats, Impotence/the future may carry side effects/Memory loss/paranoid rejects"
I'd say this sounds like some future shit, as rips through hip hopisms and pop culture grime like its nada. I just hope he drops more like this in the future.
It always seems like when I'm out of new music someone like Cool Calm Pete or Rhymefest come out. Seriously check out Tell A Story, I'm gonna play Black Friday and Tell A Story dead.